Star Wars Line by Line

Freedom_Fighter

i'm sure i'm not the only star wars geek here that has the movies almost completely memorized (not 100% but i got MOST of the lines)

ok so i wanna do a star wars line by line where you post the next line in the movie, but you can only go 1 line at a time! you can't post the next 4 or 5 lines in the movie even if you know them all. but considering you can't really tell exactly what he's saying, we'll consider R2-D2's beeping NOT a line, so if someone says something, and R2 beeps, and then the same person says something again, you can just say all the stuff that person says before someone else talks.

so if we get all the way through one of 'em we'll go to the next one, and let's just start in the order they came out in.

C-3PO: Did you hear that? They've shot down the main reactor! We'll be destroyed for sure! This is madness.

i know he says more but i'll let someone continue it as the next line.

unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif

Star Wars Line by Line

ur kiddin me right unsure.gif

bolt.gif

I have a bad feeling about this.

C-3PO: We're doomed. There'll be no escape for the Princess this time.

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Mar 21 2006, 03:07 AM)

3PO: At last! Where have you been?

C-3PO (continuing): They're heading in this direction. What are we going to do?! We'll be sent to the spice mines of Kessel or smashed into who-knows-what!

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 1 2010, 07:03 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 1 2010, 10:35 PM)
Much luck on this thread.  Wait'll KING geek finds it.  It'll be over in two hours. 

I guess watching it over and over isn't enough for you people.  Wow.

It's Christmas/New Years. Just be nice to Star Wars fans. Just once.

I was nice to star wars fans more than once. Trust me... this IS being nice. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 1 2010, 05:35 PM)
Much luck on this thread.  Wait'll KING geek finds it.  It'll be over in two hours. 

Two threads in which you show up on a subject you're supposedly not interested in. You seem pretty obsessed for someone who doesn't give a shit. Hmmmmm. Pretty passive agressive. You remind me of the gay military father from American Beauty, just looking for someone to wrap your arms around and come out of the closet, instead of beating up gays to prove your staunch heterosexuality. You're with friends. It's ok....

Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 2 2010, 12:39 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 1 2010, 05:35 PM)

Two threads in which you show up on a subject you're supposedly not interested in. You seem pretty obsessed for someone who doesn't give a shit. Hmmmmm. Pretty passive agressive. You remind me of the gay military father from American Beauty, just looking for someone to wrap your arms around and come out of the closet, instead of beating up gays to prove your staunch heterosexuality. You're with friends. It's ok....

Ummmm.... thanks there presto-dickitation. I appreciate it. But if you had a clue around here... IT'S WHAT I DO!!!

If there's a star wars geek convention thread... then i'm there... pointing out to you what kind of GEEKS you all are. It's a calling. I feel the need to save you all from yourselves.

Now what YOU do... is you take a thirty year old KISS album and use five hundred or more words to say what we already know... that "IT ROCKS"!!! That's what YOU do... and we all let you go, cuz you enjoy boring us to tears with it. But hey... it's what you do. Now go re-review another one for us all. I haven't had a nap today.

Again... moon.gif

But if you had a clue around here... IT'S WHAT I DO!!!

It's true. I'm not nearly as interested in what you do as it appears are you. So consider me blissfully clueless. I wish the rest around here were so lucky as to be devoid of your "influence" and presence as an ass-hat.

Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 2 2010, 04:27 PM)
But if you had a clue around here... IT'S WHAT I DO!!!

It's true. I'm not nearly as interested in what you do as it appears are you. So consider me blissfully clueless. I wish the rest around here were so lucky as to be devoid of your "influence" and presence as an ass-hat.

Oooooh... ASSHAT. Haven't heard that since Chris Jericho STOPPED using it around ten years ago. Good one. Keep adding to your cool there bud. kishug.gif