launchpad67a

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

FREAKING EXCITED!

Our Ski jumpers are going to rock!

Hockey is going to be Canada's year again as well biggrin.gif

Halfpipe- won't be ours....Finland and Japan have WICKED riders. SICK SICK SICK!!!

Curling? who knows. Norway and Canada were in the finals last winter olympics.... Just wish that Kevin Martin was on Canada's team sad.gif he is my all-time fav! biggrin.gif

Speedskating...well...lets just hope no one falls at the start of the gold metal race! *cough cough* Jeremy *cough cough*. Cindy Klassen should do well.

Boardercross- With the sport having it's debute in the olympics this will be interesting! Tom Velisek (the same guy that was up at nationals same time as me....he accidently hit my board while in line and said sorry lol...how cool!) should be up there as well as Jasey-Jay Anderson.

Alpine skiing- Emily Brydon should do well. smile.gif

GO CANADA GO!

Will Michelle Kwan finally get her gold? Or is she going to be the most decorated woman figure skater to never win a gold medal? I can't imagine she will go to Vancouver in '10 if she fails here.

It's a forgone conclusion the remaining figure skating and ice dancing gold medals will go to the Russians. Not because of a 'fix' but because there's just no significant competition.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Feb 9 2006, 11:40 PM)
I'm especially looking forward to HOCKEY!!!! The Gold's staying in Canada!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

Hockey! Yaaaay! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

I don't know about you folks, but I get a kick out of the Winter Olympic games. I'm such a summer person too. But I love watching the skiers race down the mountains and ice skaters as well. There is a certain thrill with the Winter sports that doesn't seem to exist in the summer games.

Tonight is the opening ceremonies and I plan to watch.

I think tomorrow is women's downhill skiing.

It's supposed to be rather nasty here tomorrow weatherwise, so if they are broadcasting these events tomorrow during the day, I plan on staying in and just watching.

Here's the posted schedule of events. Don't know if this will dictate what is aired on TV though.

Schedule

YAY!!!!!!!!! i Can't wait !!!!!!!! i LOVE watching the olymics....from beginning to end!!!

i am so thankful i have my Tivo so i can record stuff when i'm not able to watch some of it!!!!

Hockey at it's finest - National league Hockey players playing with real pride for their nation -

Thank God the HDTV is in real time and not like the summer Olymps two years ago when the HD was preempted for three to five days -

I don't want to upset anyone but i hope Bode falls safely on his fat arse.

HUGE fan of the olympics - both winter and summer games. I'm so psyched for the opening tonight.

Archived