Bon Jovi's She Don't Know Me

Listening to this diddy now, I almost forgot that Bon Jovi actually had a few decent songs. This is almost classic Van Halen good.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JohnRogers said:

Listening to this diddy now, I almost forgot that Bon Jovi actually had a few decent songs. This is almost classic Van Halen good.

Don't know if I would say almost classic VH good but I agree it is a good song.  So is Runaway, Wanted Dead Or Alive, Living On A Prayer & You Give Love A Bad Name.  Other than that though Bon Jovi does not do much for me.

I love Bon Jovi. Don't care for Van Halen.

38 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

if i'm gonna play one of thes two it'll be bon Jovi but honestly neither are in my fav bands list.

Mick

These days same...but when depression hits ugly, Bon Jovi are such a mood lifter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

These days same...but when depression hits ugly, Bon Jovi are such a mood lifter.

This is exactly it.  It's 'feel good' rock. Not cerebral at all - just have some fun for a while.

23 hours ago, Turbine Freight said:

The first album is great.

I thought the songs that got airplay from the first album were better than anything from the 2nd album but otherwise the 2nd album was stronger.  In other words, the deep cuts of the 2nd album were superior to the similar songs from the first.  I though the 3'rd album had the best big hits but again, its deep cuts did not thrill me.  Overall, somehow, in spite of its lack of big hits, I found the 2nd album to be the groups best album.  Forget about anything after Slipper When Wet - not worth listening to IMO.

I bought first album on cassette when I was in high school and then later on bought Slippery when wet on CD. And I think I got New Jersey as well. Those 3 are my favorites. After that, it was hit and miss with the songs. It's my life and Everyday are 2 of my favorite songs from the 2000s