Does Aaron Rodgers Matter?

JohnRogers

The J-E-T-S Jets-Jets-Jets are 5 and 8. Aaron Rodgers will be cleared to play next week, which NY sports media reports as he'll play next week.

Other than maybe giving ticket holders some kind gift. Isn't putting Rodgers at risk a dangerous publicity stunt?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

The J-E-T-S Jets-Jets-Jets are 5 and 8. Aaron Rodgers will be cleared to play next week, which NY sports media reports as he'll play next week.

Other than maybe giving ticket holders some kind gift. Isn't putting Rodgers at risk a dangerous publicity stunt?

Counting this week they have 4 more games so theoretically they could still make the playoffs but I'm not sure A Aron will make that much difference. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

Counting this week they have 4 more games so theoretically they could still make the playoffs but I'm not sure A Aron will make that much difference. 

Has he been practicing at all, running drills, studying the playbook? Stay home nice and warm, put together a HSR model railroad, be a podcast guest.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, goose said:

I don't know...how much are they paying him?

Oh...then he'll yes he should start!  :popcorn:

I get that, seriously. Rushing back when maybe more rest and rehab is smart, this late in the season I'm thinking protect that investment for when it matters. Frankly, I don't care I was a 49ers fan when I was addicted to that smack the NFL pushes.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

Very much so; some defensive player could get lucky and jack Sharon up permanently.  But she is doing it to herself to massage her ego.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Union 5-3992 said:

As a fan of the only NY team in the AFC East, please let Aaron play if he really wants to

East Rutherford is 5 -9, you have nothing to worry about except Miami.