Listen you RUSH fools, pizza is just burned cheese and stale bread

treeduck

11 hours ago, treeduck said:

I'd rather have steak or chicken or lamb or turkey or salmon or beef or pork or tuna.

You can have all that as toppings on a superior NY style pizza or deep in a Chicago style casserole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rick N. Backer said:

Brady's friends with the retired MLB shortstop?  

Good chowder, which should be the consistency of wallpaper paste, is amazing.  

Nope, it's Guerrero.  Didn't want to look it up and guessed wrong.  Also read that they'd split, having lost too much money.  Brady prefers to make his $ by doing small amounts of work teaming up with SBF.

On 10/13/2023 at 6:40 AM, Rick N. Backer said:

Back on topic, "bar pizza," is, in fact, the best pizza.  

Cheap ass bowling alley pizza is good also. The one downtown in the city even has a Lebowski Special.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good God. They bought us a pile of pizza at work and found a crew that can ruin pizza. Remember trying to chew stale gum and it wouldn't bend? It would poke the insides of your mouth out?  This. Fried cardboard. 

• Haha 2

I don't like pineapple on pizza. Or broccoli.  One of the hippie pizza places in town will try to feed you pizza with eggplant on it. :puke:

Edited by ozzy85

13 hours ago, ozzy85 said:

I don't like pineapple on pizza. Or broccoli.  One of the hippie pizza places in town with try to feed you pizza with eggplant on it. :puke:

I think the only thing I haven't liked on pizza is tuna, or any king of seafood.  I wasnt crazy about taco pizza, either, which had a bunch of shredded lettuce piled on it.  :thumbsdown:

13 hours ago, goose said:

I think the only thing I haven't liked on pizza is tuna, or any king of seafood.  I wasnt crazy about taco pizza, either, which had a bunch of shredded lettuce piled on it.  :thumbsdown:

Tuna? Yikes. I guess with all that cheese it would be like a weird tuna casserole if you put crushed potato chips on top. 

21 hours ago, goose said:

I often will have a garlic and clam pizza, comes with a light garlic sauce, I opt for extra cheese and add bacon. Yum!

4 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

I often will have a garlic and clam pizza, comes with a light garlic sauce, I opt for extra cheese and add bacon. Yum!

Clams, forgot about them.  Which is hilarious because I had clam chowder for dinner last night!  

6 minutes ago, goose said:

Clams, forgot about them.  Which is hilarious because I had clam chowder for dinner last night!  

We're all slowly heading down that Biden road, we're just not carrying the nuclear football or dinning with foreign adversary heads of state.

• Haha 1

On 11/20/2023 at 11:05 AM, goose said:

There's a place the next town over from us that serves a Big Mac pizza.  It's as great as it sounds.  I can't remember if it had the shredded lettuce though.  Of course, the fact that I had a couple of beers before the pizza probably plays a role here.

• Haha 1