73 Was First!! "MUSIC OF THE SPHERES!" It's Now The Title Of A Coldplay Album! You Rush Freaks Like It?

RUSHHEAD666

I'm gonna try and explain my problem with coldplay.

it's the same problem i have with Maroon 5. they started out as a great little funk rock band. i'm not ashamed to say i adore the first 3. than they drifted into being a lifeless pop band.

Same deal with Coldplay. i thought the first 4 records were great rock albums they were interesting....hook-y and i really liked their sound. around mylo they shifted towards the pop. now much like Maroon 5. it's all just so lifeless and generic pop.

now i like pop.

Taylor Swift

Land Del rey

Olivia Rodrigo

Dua Lipa.

but.......the pop these two bands are doing is just soooo.......blatantly chart grabbing and robotic.

I dunno.....just my opinion.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

it's the same problem i have with Maroon 5. they started out as a great little funk rock band. i'm not ashamed to say i adore the first 3. than they drifted into being a lifeless pop band.

Same deal with Coldplay. i thought the first 4 records were great rock albums they were interesting....hook-y and i really liked their sound. around mylo they shifted towards the pop. now much like Maroon 5. it's all just so lifeless and generic pop.

now i like pop.

Taylor Swift

Land Del rey

Olivia Rodrigo

Dua Lipa.

but.......the pop these two bands are doing is just soooo.......blatantly chart grabbing and robotic.

Mick

That's fair. I don't like Swift but I do like Coldplay's pop stuff.

• Like 1

now i like pop.

Taylor Swift

Land Del rey

Olivia Rodrigo

Dua Lipa.

Mick

That's fair. I don't like Swift but I do like Coldplay's pop stuff.

I will add though, no way Coldplay have made anything as bad as Girls Like You by Maroon 5! I could write better music when i was 5!

• Like 3

now i like pop.

Taylor Swift

Land Del rey

Olivia Rodrigo

Dua Lipa.

Mick

Harder To Breathe is one of my favorite rock songs of that decade. Can't believe the same "band" that did Girls Like You made a nice solid groovy rock song.

• Like 2

I played the new album today, and I surprised myself with how much I enjoyed it

I've liked "Coldplay", and don't have any personal problems, and issues with them. I haven't listened to all of their nine studio releases. Earl, if you do read this, too, I would recommend try listening to some of their studio releases. You might like them. Edited by Derek19

Ever seen manatees just floating around and doing nothing? Coldplay could be the soundtrack to that.

I was at Sea World in Orlando and I horrifically saw a white walrus floating underwater sucking his own 10 foot cock. It was surreal and shocking. Mothers and fathers were pulling their kids out of there like a dentist puling out rotting teeth from a f***in Great White. lol

Coldplay could be playing to a white walrus sucking his own cock.

"Cockplay" lol

• Like 3