The Official 2021-22 NHL Season Thread

Crimsonmistymemory

48 minutes ago, Crimsonmistymemory said:

Sad :facepalm: me Bolts lose 4+3 in OT!

At least itt a best out of 7 series!

On to game 2 Saturday...

Tampa often loses game one of a series, and sometimes game two also. They're good at coming back. Though the Avs present an interesting challenge with them being undefeated on the road in these playoffs.

• Like 3

On 6/15/2022 at 6:48 AM, Crimsonmistymemory said:

Yes I realize the schedule is every other day in the NHL. But game one is today (Wednesday) so by all rights game two would be on Friday. However game 2 is on Saturday so that is a gap of two daze. I didn't see anything event wise scheduled at the Ball Arena so I was wondering why it was scheduled that way this round. In round 2 me Bolts had to play a back to back with no day between because os a concert that could not be rescheduled at Amalie...

It is because of concerts, have one Thurs and Friday at Ball Arena

• Like 1

So much for rust,  Avs came out fast. :yes:  Those couple of mistakes could have cost them the game on Tampa's two quick goals.  BURAKOVSKY !! He was due one.  Let's not make this a thing guys, OT is too crazy...:clap::cheer:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 2

On the coaching carousel, Cassidy to Vegas, Torts to Philly.  Rumors DeBoer will go to Dallas.

Still no news on Trotz, :popcorn:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Rhyta said:

So much for rust,  Avs came out fast. :yes:  Those couple of mistakes could have cost them the game on Tampa's two quick goals.  BURAKOVSKY !! He was due one.  Let's not make this a thing guys, OT is too crazy...:clap::cheer:

Understanding that game 1 is a kinda "figuring it out" type of game it could've been worse. It's not like Tampa got blown out & from my chair the Avs were the beneficiary of "lucky bounces... I was happy to see me Bolts being able to not only hang with the Avs, but be on the threshold of winning was a big plus! The penalty called on Cirelli to make it a 5 on 3 was completely BS! Also I was glad to see Point back! So my interpretation of the Avs taking game 1 is "Let Them Have Their TarTar Sauce!" We'll see what happens Saturday!

I 3ELIEVE!

LET'S GO LIGHTNING!!!

🌩️🌩️🌩️🌩️

:hockey1:

:hockey2:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

5 hours ago, Crimsonmistymemory said:

I looked at the Ball Arena events schedule and didn't see nothing? 

Googled Concerts in Denver and came up with two, I didn't have any luck with Ball Arena either.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rhyta said:

On the coaching carousel, Cassidy to Vegas, Torts to Philly.  Rumors DeBoer will go to Dallas.

Still no news on Trotz, :popcorn:

Would like to find out if Julien wants to coach in the NHL again...

• Like 1

Getting psyched for the game tomorrow, wearing my Makar shirt :wub:  My sister got to attend a couple of home games in February and bought it for an early birthday present (July).  I also got another early birthday present from hubby, a retro Nordiques jersey with Makar on it too :smile:

So I am all set, it will be intense again since I am sure the Bolts are going to be better acclimated now,  here's to another Avs win :yes::cheer:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Rhyta said:

Getting psyched for the game tomorrow, wearing my Makar shirt :wub:  My sister got to attend a couple of home games in February and bought it for an early birthday present (July).  I also got another early birthday present from hubby, a retro Nordiques jersey with Makar on it too :smile:

So I am all set, it will be intense again since I am sure the Bolts are going to be better acclimated now,  here's to another Avs win :yes::cheer:

Game Day!! Oh Yeah!!!

Looking forward to Tampa bringing it!

I have a feeling it's gonna be a "barn burner" 😆

Is it 8pm yet?? :unsure:

• Like 1

:facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:

Bad enough Tampa is not performing well but at least I get to listen to a biased TV crew relish in it...

Still early!

We got'em right where we want'em...

LET'S GO BOLTS!!!!

🌩️🌩️🌩️🌩️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crimsonmistymemory said:

:facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:

Bad enough Tampa is not performing well but at least I get to listen to a biased TV crew relish in it...

Still early!

We got'em right where we want'em...

LET'S GO BOLTS!!!!

🌩️🌩️🌩️🌩️

I have the Canadian feed. They have eight analysts. Naked Gun style. 

• The topic was unpinned