The Official 2021-22 NHL Season Thread

Crimsonmistymemory

It would be nice if tonight's was televised on the NHL Network. This is a big game for the Bruins that they need to catch the Leafs.

It would be nice if tonight's was televised on the NHL Network. This is a big game for the Bruins that they need to catch the Leafs.

No Bickell or Bolland in the Hawks line-up tonight, so you may just get what you want. ;)

Bruins 2 Hawks 1 in OT. :moon: Leave it to Olczyk :moon: to call it a good Boston goal on the disputed play in the third period. I'm watching the away team's feed every time after Foley retires. 22-30-9 Edited by blackhawkrush

Go Bruins 1-0

1-1, it might have been even worse for Boston, had Lafferty been able to score with his teeth. :hockeygoon:

I didn't see what happened to Lafferty, I stepped out of the room and then just saw him going to the locker room. Yeah that goal was odd but at least the Hawks went to OT and got a point. I am sad that Johnson is still out, he got hit pretty hard on his ear. Rotten timing since he just had come back, was thinking he would be a good player for the Hawks. :huh:

• Like 1

Sadly I could not see the game, just updates from a sports channel on Boston teams. I especially like to watch Blackhawk games when they play the Bruins in part because of those impressive Hawks red or white jerseys. If I could EVER wear another team's jersey it would be the Blackhawks, I can't but that would be the one. The Bruins will ALWAYS be #1 for me though.

That said a great road win just to keep up with a win from the Leafs. I'd like the B's to get into 3rd place for playoff positioning I think would be best for them.

• Like 2

Oh yeah I get a treat, the NHL Network is showing a replay of the Blackhawks/B's from last. I'm catching it from the middle of the third period.
  • Like 1

Wow, that was a very nice pass and shoot play to end the game. Looking good just keep up the solid defensive play with goaltending they can go very far.

For all of the N.H.L. teams, three-quarters of the 2021-22 N.H.L. season has been played. Right now, the Toronto Maple Leafs are tied for fourth place in the Eastern Conference, and overall, fifth in the N.H.L. For home ice advantage at least, in the first round of the playoffs, there have been changing, and switching positions between three, and or four teams. During the regular season, no one doesn't know, and hasn't known how the playoff positions will be until after. N.H.L. Trade Deadline is on Mon. Mar. 21. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Going to be an entertaining week to see who gets traded where. Looks like the Avs picked up a new defenseman Manson from the Ducks, needed him with Girard hurt and Landeskog is possibly out for the playoffs. Sad to see Jost go to the Wild.

Who knows who is next. Stay tuned I guess.

• Like 1

Great, Hawks just traded Hagel to Tampa. Guess it is going to be the same old b.s., get a player who is starting to score and give the Hawks more than one line that can score and trade him away for some nobodies and future draft picks. :facepalm: :16ton:
  • Like 2

Hawks trade Brandon Hagel & 2-4th round picks (2022 & 2024) for 2-1st round picks (2023 & 24) & rooky winger(s) Taylor Raddysh & Borris Katchouke (bless you :D )

Only time will tell...

GO Bolts!!! âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡

:hockeygoon:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Some fun games tonight, Buffalo v Calgary was crazy. Enjoyed watching Makar score tonight for the Avs, that kid gets better and better.
  • Like 1

My Bolts host the Rangers of NY tonight and I will be there! I just received my new Gasparilla inspired lightning sweater and can't wait to wear it tonight. For those of you that go not know what Gasparilla is; It's basically Tampa's version of Mardi Gras but it is a pirate theme starting with an invasion of the city with a huge flotilla! Then once the pirates capture the mayor of the city there's a huge parade & a huge party in downtown right after. Unfortunately I can't post a picture of it for Y'all but I have included a link so you can see what one looks like! I think they're sick!!!

Go Bolts!!! âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡

:hockey:

https://www.google.com/search?q=gasparilla+inspired+lightning+gear&oq=Gasparilla+inspired+&aqs=chrome.2.0i512j69i60j0i512j69i57j69i59.18670j0j7&client=ms-android-boost-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

• Like 2

Great, Hawks just traded Hagel to Tampa. Guess it is going to be the same old b.s., get a player who is starting to score and give the Hawks more than one line that can score and trade him away for some nobodies and future draft picks. :facepalm: :16ton:

And at $1.5 million cap hit for the next two years he's really a steal, while we're rebuilding toward a less workaholic team. Brilliant.
  • Like 1

I really wouldn't consider Raddyish & Katchouke (bless you :D ) " Nobody's" seeing them skate considerable during Kucherov's injury I think these guyd did rather well and do have a little talent. Maybe given to opportunity they can be a good help to the Hawks. So I would say at least above average nobody's ;)

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Jets 6 Hawks 4 :eyeroll: Raddysh could grow on me, if I can't have Hagel. 22-32-9

This game was a lot better than the score would indicate, I enjoyed watching it. That incident with Fleury losing his glove was strange...wish they could have forced OT. Raddysh was making the most of his moment for the night..now will this just be a flash in the pan?

Trade Deadline tomorrow!! :scared: Anyone have any bets on who gets moved?

• Like 3

Jets 6 Hawks 4 :eyeroll: Raddysh could grow on me, if I can't have Hagel. 22-32-9

This game was a lot better than the score would indicate, I enjoyed watching it. That incident with Fleury losing his glove was strange...wish they could have forced OT. Raddysh was making the most of his moment for the night..now will this just be a flash in the pan?

Fleury to the Wild?

I just saw that..man I can't believe what a dumpster fire this team is turning into. I thought Flower didn't want to be traded, obviously the money was too tempting. :16ton:

As I mentioned before Raddysh is not so terrible! I was kinda sad to see him go. I was pretty impressed with his skill set. Katchouke (Bless you :D) isn't half bad either. But our of the two Raddysh is the diamond in the rough.

• The title was changed to The Official 2021-22 NHL Season Thread
  • The topic was unpinned