THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

On 12/10/2022 at 5:56 PM, That One Guy said:

a bonus

pads the silly SUV purchase a good bit more

Ordering a Scat Pack this week. Using a friends and family discount from my "uncle", that should net me at least 1% below invoice.

5 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

Ordering a Scat Pack this week. Using a friends and family discount from my "uncle", that should net me at least 1% below invoice.

Yep, sub-invoice pricing is fairly easy to acquire on Chrysler products. When I ordered that 2018 JL Wrangler, on a base base model 2 door I got them down to $600 below invoice.

4Runner order is MSRP. You can almost never do better than MSRP on the holy grail, Toyota 4x4's.

The 2019 Miata was an order at straight invoice. A lot of car for $26,200 after destination, and values are holding strong.

Edited by That One Guy

It takes a real piece of shit to fight with their siblings over their inheritance from their parents, and then turn around ten years later and tell their kids they will not be leaving anything behind for them, they will not inherit the house, etc.

If a boomer pulls a stunt like that on you, let that tombstone lie unkempt, a monument to their sins

I'm very happy that my mother isn't retarded or morally void, and isn't doing something assholey like that. The easy economic times are done, and helping your children is a virtue. Getting a reverse mortgage to party hard is not a virtue.

asking my boss for the thing worked out way better this time than it did 18 months ago

partially because the guy above him cockblocking things isn't in a cocky blocky position anymore

• Like 1