THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

On 3/15/2024 at 6:38 PM, That One Guy said:

That's just something hicks afraid of cities say

Johny Hickman agrees.

On 3/16/2024 at 1:41 PM, jamie said:

Apparently Minneapolis got hit with only a couple bad blizzards this year, which is very odd, and kind of alarming. I'm sure Minneapolis residents were happy with it, but it's not something to celebrate.

3 mild winters in a row here on lawn guy land, first snow in 24 months amounted to 3 inches, great for my aging knees and back but terrible sign for the earth.  Dont tell soakin, they'll deny it from the Flat Planet Café.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

moist

Definitely not the word I was looking for at the time but I'm not opposed to it either.

On 3/16/2024 at 7:06 PM, Mr. Not said:

Kind of want do a full cover of Slipknot - Psychosocial in 70's prog rock style... I wonder if i could pull that off well enough

Yeah dumbest idea I've had in a while

On 3/17/2024 at 9:31 AM, JohnRogers said:

moist 

David Usher 

been on gabapentin this past month and it definitely has been causing some concerning short term memory issues, which i saw commonly reported on le reddit..

off of it now.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Not said:

been on gabapentin this past month and it definitely has been causing some concerning short term memory issues, which i saw commonly reported on le reddit..

off of it now.

A doctor put me on medium dose atorvastatin

Gonna hit a cardiologist anyway, and we'll see if he thinks I should actually be on it

• Like 1

i took my prozac for the first time in 4 months and i can think again. i can see colors again. i’m not scared anymore. 

i’m on medicaid now, which means i can get transportation to doctors appointments! i can establish health care out here and hopefully it will give me a solid case so i can get approved for social security! i need a doctor to communicate with them about the state of my health, because i’m too disabled to live the lifestyle that i’m living. give me money pls. 

i’m trying to figure out a way to get free or discounted non-medical transportation to and from the store, but for now i can ask my neighbors to invite us along when they go to walmart.