THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

Damn all those guys stroking themselves over Little Mermaid box office numbers already shut the f**k up when it comes to the Barbie movie box office

full disclosure: I saw the Barbie movie 

Edited by That One Guy

5 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Damn all those guys stroking themselves over Little Mermaid box office numbers already shut the f**k up when it comes to the Barbie movie box office

At least Barbie wasn't a remake. Granted they're relying on existing IP, but it seems like it's a mostly original story. 

7 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Keep up, bruh. It's Snow White now.

9 hours ago, That One Guy said:

If the true numbers for theater goers seeing "The Sound of Freedom" were known vs just ticket sales from the Pay It Forward crowd I suspect it would show Barbie was seen by even more than the QANON BS.

9 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

If the true numbers for theater goers seeing "The Sound of Freedom" were known vs just ticket sales from the Pay It Forward crowd I suspect it would show Barbie was seen by even more than the QANON BS.

Barbie surpassed that movie's domestic gross within 72 hours of release lol. TSOF didn't get an international release, perhaps lack of interest?

Barbie is raking in cash, that's for sure 

31 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Barbie surpassed that movie's domestic gross within 72 hours of release lol. TSOF didn't get an international release, perhaps lack of interest?

Barbie is raking in cash, that's for sure 

Considering they shopped it around and several of the typical outlets declined I'd say that's a pretty good guess.