First new songs from System Of A Down in 15 years!

System Of A Down came out of hiatus to do this when they realized that the human race 'system is down' and wanted to address it.

They flipped the bird at Hollywood with their parody album cover for Toxicity.

Even though they're tight with the Kartrashians.

Yeah, I know it's because they're Armenian as well but I'm just saying. At least SOAD earned their fame through talent and not nepotism and reality TV.

Well, this is an unexpected surprise. Both songs are very good.

Really? OK I'll check out.

A quick CSB:

In 1999 my band got to play a "secret" show at the Roxy in Hollywood. On the bill? Disturbed and System of a Down. We were the "closeliner" and were the last band on the bill.

It was JAMMED. Beautiful women everywhere. Rick Rubin seated with a bunch of babes. Both bands were really really good. System was so high energy. Just awesome.

When it came time for us to play, the ENTIRE venue cleared out like stink bomb went off, before we played a note!

LOL.

• Like 2

A quick CSB:

In 1999 my band got to play a "secret" show at the Roxy in Hollywood. On the bill? Disturbed and System of a Down. We were the "closeliner" and were the last band on the bill.

It was JAMMED. Beautiful women everywhere. Rick Rubin seated with a bunch of babes. Both bands were really really good. System was so high energy. Just awesome.

When it came time for us to play, the ENTIRE venue cleared out like stink bomb went off, before we played a note!

LOL.

What was your band's name?

A quick CSB:

LOL.

99? That a little before either band made it huge. I guess Rick Rubin being there had something to do with the big crowd. Tough spot to be as a band though. Who wants to come out after the headliner has finished and be the exit music?

• Like 1

A quick CSB:

LOL.

99? That a little before either band made it huge. I guess Rick Rubin being there had something to do with the big crowd. Tough spot to be as a band though. Who wants to come out after the headliner has finished and be the exit music?

Yes - we were nobody.

I believe SOAD's debut had just been released. Rick Rubin produced that. The Roxy is small - and I think both bands had done some touring already - so there was a buzz.

A quick CSB:

LOL.

Soulcracker

• Like 1

A quick CSB:

LOL.

Soulcracker

Hey, I remember your band from that VH1 show!

• Like 2

A quick CSB:

LOL.

Soulcracker

You can find anything on the internet...

A-2113044-1554383182-7634.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1