You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

I think there should be more race prejudice. :popcorn:

Mrs. Elizabeth Scrint says she is going on a Mediterranean cruise next week and can't find anything wrong with the Syrians.  :confused:  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Mrs. Elizabeth Scrint says she is going on a Mediterranean cruise next week and can't find anything wrong with the Syrians.  :confused:  

So let's forget about them and follow instead the destiny of this man ... :old:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I am not a man, you silly billy.  :whipgirl:

As a prolific TRF poster, I feel I must protest about the previous post. I am nearly sixty and am quite mad, but I do enjoy listening to the BBC Home Service. If this continues to go on unabated... Dunkirk... dark days of the war... backs to the wall... Alvar Liddell... Berlin air lift... moral upheaval of Profumo case... young hippies roaming the streets, raping, looting and killing. Yours etc., Brigadier Arthur Gormanstrop (Mrs). :wave:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

As a prolific TRF poster, I feel I must protest about the previous post. I am nearly sixty and am quite mad, but I do enjoy listening to the BBC Home Service. If this continues to go on unabated... Dunkirk... dark days of the war... backs to the wall... Alvar Liddell... Berlin air lift... moral upheaval of Profumo case... young hippies roaming the streets, raping, looting and killing. Yours etc., Brigadier Arthur Gormanstrop (Mrs). :wave:

What was the word you wanted checking? :popcorn: 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Australia, Australia, Australia!  :puke:

:yes: We take the South road out of Nairobi for about twelve miles and then ask. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes: We take the South road out of Nairobi for about twelve miles and then ask. 

Well, what are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning? That doesn't sound very wise to me. :huh:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, what are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning? That doesn't sound very wise to me. :huh:

Algy's here as well. Oh God, you know we both still bally love you.  :wub:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Algy's here as well. Oh God, you know we both still bally love you.  :wub:

:sad: With moist eyes, Erik leaves this happy land to return to the harsh uneconomic realities of life in the land of Ljosa waters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IbanezJem said:

:sad: With moist eyes, Erik leaves this happy land to return to the harsh uneconomic realities of life in the land of Ljosa waters.

Sixty-eight pounds ten shillings for a pair of gaiters?  :facepalm:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Sixty-eight pounds ten shillings for a pair of gaiters?  :facepalm:

:no: The man is in his late twenties wearing a grey suit, a white shirt and a floral tie.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: The man is in his late twenties wearing a grey suit, a white shirt and a floral tie.

Now I am going to ask him to stand up. Mr. Bradshaw, will you stand up, please.  :blast: :wave:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Now I am going to ask him to stand up. Mr. Bradshaw, will you stand up, please.  :blast: :wave:

:rolleyes: Me heap want see play. Me want play start heap soon.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:rolleyes: Me heap want see play. Me want play start heap soon.

:yes:   No-time Toulouse. The story of the wild and lawless days of the post-Impressionists. 

• Like 1

:yes:   No-time Toulouse. The story of the wild and lawless days of the post-Impressionists. 

Other productions will include 'The Life and Loves of Toulouse Lautrec', and the Trim-Jeans version of 'The Great Escape', with a cast of thousands losing well over fifteen hundred inches. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Other productions will include 'The Life and Loves of Toulouse Lautrec', and the Trim-Jeans version of 'The Great Escape', with a cast of thousands losing well over fifteen hundred inches. :thumbsup:

And now, another chance to see a repeat of this morning's re-run of last night's second showing of episode two of the award-winning series 'The Golden Age of Ballooning'.  :bounce:  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And now, another chance to see a repeat of this morning's re-run of last night's second showing of episode two of the award-winning series 'The Golden Age of Ballooning'.  :bounce:  

Thank you. :blah: These trees behind me now were planted over forty years ago, as part of a policy by the then Crown Woods, who became the Forestry Commission in 1924.

• Like 1

Thank you. :blah: These trees behind me now were planted over forty years ago, as part of a policy by the then Crown Woods, who became the Forestry Commission in 1924.

Super. Super. Well, I've got to stop you there, Simon, I'm afraid, because we've got someone who's been doing cabaret in America, will you please welcome Nova Carmina!  :joker:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Super. Super. Well, I've got to stop you there, Simon, I'm afraid, because we've got someone who's been doing cabaret in America, will you please welcome Nova Carmina!  :joker:

:clap: ...in 'On the Dad's Liver Bachelors at Large', keeping the buses running from typical bedsit land in pre-war Liverpool. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:clap: ...in 'On the Dad's Liver Bachelors at Large', keeping the buses running from typical bedsit land in pre-war Liverpool. 

Quite like it - bit long, though, I think.  :unsure:

• Like 1

Quite like it - bit long, though, I think.  :unsure:

Good! Now we're getting somewhere. Now, here's the start of the movie. :beathorse:

• Like 1

No, I've just come to say that he's on his way. Would you sign this please. :monalisa:

Just a minute, you're a fraud!   :wagfinger:    

• Like 1