You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

5 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:no:   But I want you to think of me as an old queen...friend.  

Well, I mean, like, you've...you know, you...like...you've done it, you know...you've slept...with a lady? :huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, I mean, like, you've...you know, you...like...you've done it, you know...you've slept...with a lady? :huh:

:yes:   Although she preferred to be called a 'courtesan'.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   Although she preferred to be called a 'courtesan'.  

And how do you get on with these French people? :whipgirl:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

And how do you get on with these French people? :whipgirl:

:rolleyes:   Now look here, my good man...now, this is your last chance. I've been more than reasonable.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:rolleyes:   Now look here, my good man...now, this is your last chance. I've been more than reasonable.  

Okay, c-- co-- come on. You got all your demands worked out, then? :rofl1:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Okay, c-- co-- come on. You got all your demands worked out, then? :rofl1:

:unsure:   If you don't tell me where the bomb is...if I don't give you the money...unless you give me the bomb... 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:unsure:   If you don't tell me where the bomb is...if I don't give you the money...unless you give me the bomb... 

Still it's not as bad as spitting is it? :no:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Still it's not as bad as spitting is it? :no:

:ohmy: You know the penalty laid down by Roman law for harboring a known criminal?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:ohmy: You know the penalty laid down by Roman law for harboring a known criminal?

:doh: What page in the script?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:doh: What page in the script?

Nothing to do with me. I'm not in until page 449. I'm just learning my lines, you know. 'Oh Mr. 73, your legs...'  :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Nothing to do with me. I'm not in until page 449. I'm just learning my lines, you know. 'Oh Mr. 73, your legs...'  :wub:

'We do not have to know each other to love', says 73, 'and perhaps we do not have to love...' The 'Eclipse' of the emotions finally casts its shadow when darkness descends on a street corner. :ninja:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

'We do not have to know each other to love', says 73, 'and perhaps we do not have to love...' The 'Eclipse' of the emotions finally casts its shadow when darkness descends on a street corner. :ninja:

This is...always the problem...with directors of film...clips.  :facepalm:  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

This is...always the problem...with directors of film...clips.  :facepalm:  

Hold it there. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Inspector Ibanez of the TRF Light Entertainment Police, Comedy Division, Special Flying Squad. :coy:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Hold it there. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Inspector Ibanez of the TRF Light Entertainment Police, Comedy Division, Special Flying Squad. :coy:

:fistbump: Professor Sir Robert blackhawkrush F.R.S. F.R.C.S. F.R.C.P. M.D.M.S (Oxon), Mall Ph. D., M. Se (Cantab), Ph. D. (Syd), ER. G.S., F.R.C.O.G., F. FM. R. C. S., M.S. (Birm), M.S. (Liv), M.S. (Guadalajara), M.S. (Karach), M.S. (Edin), B.A. (Chic), B. Litt (Phil), D. Litt. (Phil), D. Litt (Arthur and Lucy), D. Litt. (Ottawa), D. Litt. (All other places in Canada except Medicine Hat), B. Sc. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:fistbump: Professor Sir Robert blackhawkrush F.R.S. F.R.C.S. F.R.C.P. M.D.M.S (Oxon), Mall Ph. D., M. Se (Cantab), Ph. D. (Syd), ER. G.S., F.R.C.O.G., F. FM. R. C. S., M.S. (Birm), M.S. (Liv), M.S. (Guadalajara), M.S. (Karach), M.S. (Edin), B.A. (Chic), B. Litt (Phil), D. Litt. (Phil), D. Litt (Arthur and Lucy), D. Litt. (Ottawa), D. Litt. (All other places in Canada except Medicine Hat), B. Sc. 

Yes...I expect you get people making jokes about your name all the time, eh? :sad:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes...I expect you get people making jokes about your name all the time, eh? :sad:

Oh, you've no idea how the kids get taunted. Why, only last week Dirty Lying Little Two-Faced blackhawkrush came running home from school, sobbing his eyes out.  :fistscrying: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, you've no idea how the kids get taunted. Why, only last week Dirty Lying Little Two-Faced blackhawkrush came running home from school, sobbing his eyes out.  :fistscrying: 

Nothing but trouble... leave it alone! Ralph Ibanez's just been in the Florentine Room and smeared tomato ketchup all over Raphael's Baby Jesus. :explode:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Nothing but trouble... leave it alone! Ralph Ibanez's just been in the Florentine Room and smeared tomato ketchup all over Raphael's Baby Jesus. :explode:

We interrupt this thread to bring you the latest news of the extraordinary Michael Ellis saga. Apparently Michael Ellis...  :16ton:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

We interrupt this thread to bring you the latest news of the extraordinary Michael Ellis saga. Apparently Michael Ellis...  :16ton:

:fistscrying: Well, he was attacking me with a banana.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:fistscrying: Well, he was attacking me with a banana.

Then made several not-at-all legal remarks on the subject of fun and then placed his robe over his head and began to emit low moans.  :nuts:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Then made several not-at-all legal remarks on the subject of fun and then placed his robe over his head and began to emit low moans.  :nuts:

No, no. That's the way it is, my loves. Blame the Catholic church for not letting me wear one of those little rubber things. :chores:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

No, no. That's the way it is, my loves. Blame the Catholic church for not letting me wear one of those little rubber things. :chores:

Our religion is the first Church to cater for the naughty type of person (Simon)  :wave:  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Our religion is the first Church to cater for the naughty type of person (Simon)  :wave:  

I think there should be more race prejudice. :popcorn:

• Like 1