You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

And I suppose you want to go and practice, eh? Marching up and down the square not good enough for you, eh?! :blink:

What I really wanted was to have more time to myself to work with fabrics and creating new concepts in interior design.  :smile:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

What I really wanted was to have more time to myself to work with fabrics and creating new concepts in interior design.  :smile:

Well, we don't get much call for it around here, sir. :sad:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, we don't get much call for it around here, sir. :sad:

:bitchslap: Well, there he goes. Harry Bagot. He must have let himself down a bit on the hobbies, golf's not very popular around here. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:bitchslap: Well, there he goes. Harry Bagot. He must have let himself down a bit on the hobbies, golf's not very popular around here. 

What is the driving force behind a man of such restless energies, and boundless vision? Here as with so many great men of history, the answer lies in a  :monalisa:.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

What is the driving force behind a man of such restless energies, and boundless vision? Here as with so many great men of history, the answer lies in a  :monalisa:.

Shakespeare never had this trouble.  :coy:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:ohmy: This was something to tell the Round Table. 

:no: Well, on second thoughts, let's not go to Camelot -- it is a silly place.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: Well, on second thoughts, let's not go to Camelot -- it is a silly place.

Thursday night it has a bloody cabaret in the bar featuring... :chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Thursday night it has a bloody cabaret in the bar featuring... :chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:

Have you - SHUT THAT BLOODY BOUZOUKI OFF! :puke:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, Monaco is the winner. :cool:

C'est un lapin, lapin de bois. Quoi? Un cadeau. What? A present. Oh, un cadeau. Oui, oui. Hurry. What? Let's go. Oh. On y va. :bolt:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

C'est un lapin, lapin de bois. Quoi? Un cadeau. What? A present. Oh, un cadeau. Oui, oui. Hurry. What? Let's go. Oh. On y va. :bolt:

We learnt the Italian for 'spoon'. Now, I wonder how many of you can remember what it was?  :tongue:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

We learnt the Italian for 'spoon'. Now, I wonder how many of you can remember what it was?  :tongue:

Uh, the workers' control of means of production? The - the struggle of the urban proletariat? :unsure:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Uh, the workers' control of means of production? The - the struggle of the urban proletariat? :unsure:

:no:   Esther Williams then?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:no:   Esther Williams then?

Ah, wait a tic, wait a tic. :facepalm: Er, my first is in Glasgow but not in Spain, my second is in steamer but not in train, my whole is in the luggage compartment on the plane...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Ah, wait a tic, wait a tic. :facepalm: Er, my first is in Glasgow but not in Spain, my second is in steamer but not in train, my whole is in the luggage compartment on the plane...

He's got a Chinese bit there. :wink:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

He's got a Chinese bit there. :wink:

:wub: They only come up to your knees, Yet they're always friendly and they're ready to to please.

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:wub: They only come up to your knees, Yet they're always friendly and they're ready to to please.

:blush:   What is it that attracts someone like Mr. S to this way of life?   

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:blush:   What is it that attracts someone like Mr. S to this way of life?   

It's an interesting question. Personally I rather adhere to the Bergsonian idea of laughter as a social sanction against inflexible behaviour but... excuse me a moment... :spacecraft:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

It's an interesting question. Personally I rather adhere to the Bergsonian idea of laughter as a social sanction against inflexible behaviour but... excuse me a moment... :spacecraft:

Are you going to be in there all day? Other people want to go, you know!  :wave: :wave: :wave:  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Are you going to be in there all day? Other people want to go, you know!  :wave: :wave: :wave:  

Well, we'll be taking you back there as soon as there are any developments. :moon:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, we'll be taking you back there as soon as there are any developments. :moon:

Well in fact what happens is that  :wave: :wave: :wave: are saved by Mr. Neutron's mighty powers just as the last bomb falls on Ruislip. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well in fact what happens is that  :wave: :wave: :wave: are saved by Mr. Neutron's mighty powers just as the last bomb falls on Ruislip. 

Ah, I... well, tell your friend ... if he lives in Ruislip he must say 'Sono Italiano di Ruislip...' :cool:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Ah, I... well, tell your friend ... if he lives in Ruislip he must say 'Sono Italiano di Ruislip...' :cool:

Well, this is really a fascinating occasion because we have in the studio Mr. I, who speaks only the middles of words.  :popcorn:

• Like 1