You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh yes, on the bottom of the box, after monosodium glutamate. :spam:

Otherwise, the contents of the sandwich box were relatively unharmed, although I detected small particles of   :donut:    

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Otherwise, the contents of the sandwich box were relatively unharmed, although I detected small particles of   :donut:    

Ehh, all right. Two points, ah, two flats, and a packet of gravel. :happy:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Ehh, all right. Two points, ah, two flats, and a packet of gravel. :happy:

We used to have to eat a handful of hot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were lucky! :bitchslap:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

We used to have to eat a handful of hot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were lucky! :bitchslap:

:whip:Bad luck, 73. Nice to have you on the thread.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'm sorry I'm late m'lord, I couldn't find a kosher car park. Don't bother to recap, I'll pick it up as we go along. :wink:

You are Erik Njorl, son of Frothgar, brother of Hangnor... :zzz:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

You are Erik Njorl, son of Frothgar, brother of Hangnor... :zzz:

Well, I suppose I should have told you a long time ago, but...:mellow: Well, 73,... your father isn't Mr. Cohen.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, I suppose I should have told you a long time ago, but...:mellow: Well, 73,... your father isn't Mr. Cohen.

:ohmy:   This may be even more serious than even I had at first been imagining.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:ohmy:   This may be even more serious than even I had at first been imagining.  

It's nothing to worry about, although it is extremely dangerous! I shall be juggling with your life, I shall be playing ducks and drakes with your very existence. :scared:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It's nothing to worry about, although it is extremely dangerous! I shall be juggling with your life, I shall be playing ducks and drakes with your very existence. :scared:

If I might put my head on the chopping block so you can kick it around a bit, sir... :blush2:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

If I might put my head on the chopping block so you can kick it around a bit, sir... :blush2:

Pratt...back to Pratt...Pratt again...a long :wacko: out to Pratt...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Pratt...back to Pratt...Pratt again...a long :wacko: out to Pratt...

All right, all right. I'll give you one more chance, get on the table... :sigh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

All right, all right. I'll give you one more chance, get on the table... :sigh:

This table has been treated with ordinary soap powder, but these have been treated with new  :soapbox:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

This table has been treated with ordinary soap powder, but these have been treated with new  :soapbox:

Ah. A toilet requisite-t-t-t-t-t-t-t. Would you like to try this, sir? It's our very very latest, it's called Sea Mist. :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Ah. A toilet requisite-t-t-t-t-t-t-t. Would you like to try this, sir? It's our very very latest, it's called Sea Mist. :biggrin:

Jacques, what will you be washing?  :blush:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

We can't afford to take any chances -- sack the entire washing staff! :bitchslap:

Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.  :tongue:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.  :tongue:

We have taken a film which contains compromising scenes and unpleasant details which could wreck a man's career. :rofl2:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

We have taken a film which contains compromising scenes and unpleasant details which could wreck a man's career. :rofl2:

Oh Bevis, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening?  :angry:

• Like 2

Oh Bevis, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening?  :angry:

Only that you said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as tonight's film society meeting was cancelled. :wave:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Only that you said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as tonight's film society meeting was cancelled. :wave:

Oh, well there's only just enough for me. :macallan: :macallan: :macallan: :macallan: You see, if I split what's left, there'd be hardly any left for me at all. 

• Like 1

Oh, well there's only just enough for me. :macallan: :macallan: :macallan: :macallan: You see, if I split what's left, there'd be hardly any left for me at all. 

Fine, fine, fine, thank you. No more sherry for me don't you know. Warner House beat Badger House for the Second Cuppa, remarkable! :yes:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Fine, fine, fine, thank you. No more sherry for me don't you know. Warner House beat Badger House for the Second Cuppa, remarkable! :yes:

Well, now it's time for racing, so let's go straight over to Epson and Brian McNutty.   :hug2:  

• Like 2