You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

16 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

There seems to have been some sort of misunderstanding, sir.  :hockey2:

:yes: It's the old stockbroker syndrome, the suburban fin de siecle ennui, angst, weltschmertz, call it what you will. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:yes: It's the old stockbroker syndrome, the suburban fin de siecle ennui, angst, weltschmertz, call it what you will. 

Was ist der deutshes entwicklungsbund?  :unsure:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Was ist der deutshes entwicklungsbund?  :unsure:

It's their third year with us; we can't keep you away, can we? And over here is Mr Hilter. :nocomment:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

It's their third year with us; we can't keep you away, can we? And over here is Mr Hilter. :nocomment:

Yes, well, ha, ha, just a moment. Perhaps you would all like to say good evening together...  :moon: :moon: :moon:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, well, ha, ha, just a moment. Perhaps you would all like to say good evening together...  :moon: :moon: :moon:

Some people do talk in the most extraordinary way. :geddy:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Some people do talk in the most extraordinary way. :geddy:

But it does mean that when   :geddy:says a bed is two foot long, it is in fact sixty feet long, all right?   

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

But it does mean that when   :geddy:says a bed is two foot long, it is in fact sixty feet long, all right?   

That's all right sir, we get all sorts of lines in here. The head admin will be along to abuse you in a few moments, and now if you'll excuse me I have to go and commit suicide.  :bolt:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

That's all right sir, we get all sorts of lines in here. The head admin will be along to abuse you in a few moments, and now if you'll excuse me I have to go and commit suicide.  :bolt:

All right. Here he is, then. Come on, 73.  :bitchslap: Leave that New Jersey tart alone.  

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Come on then love...drop 'em! :drool:

No, I didn't mean that. Only just us being so close together for so many months in the 'Music Of The Spheres' and yet never daring to... :wub:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

No, I didn't mean that. Only just us being so close together for so many months in the 'Music Of The Spheres' and yet never daring to... :wub:

:fistbump: Do you want to come back to my place?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:no:  I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! 

Yes I'll wait outside shall I? :mellow: Yes, well that's perhaps the best thing. Yes. You've certainly put my mind at rest on one or two points, there.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes I'll wait outside shall I? :mellow: Yes, well that's perhaps the best thing. Yes. You've certainly put my mind at rest on one or two points, there.

Only it's more than my job's worth. :yes:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

It's something they use in coal-mining, father. :glare:

And the ever-present threat of pneumoconiosis which is...a disease miners get.  :sad:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

And the ever-present threat of pneumoconiosis which is...a disease miners get.  :sad:

I don't know how she puts up with it after all the trouble she's had with her you-know-what. :blush:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I don't know how she puts up with it after all the trouble she's had with her you-know-what. :blush:

:explode: Now, let's have a good, clean, healthy outdoor post. Get some air into your lungs. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:explode: Now, let's have a good, clean, healthy outdoor post. Get some air into your lungs. 

Yes! Whenever bicycles are broken, or menaced by international communism, I`m ready! :yes:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

What a stroke of luck! Now perhaps cycling will become less precarious. :thumbsup:

Thank God for that. For one ghastly moment I thought I was... too late. If only more people would call in the nick of time. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Thank God for that. For one ghastly moment I thought I was... too late. If only more people would call in the nick of time. :rolleyes:

There's the lightning credit, only five left! Hell, it's the producer. Quick!   :bolt::bolt::bolt:

• Like 1