You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

5 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh, I say, we are grand, aren't we? Oh, no more buttered scones for me, mater. I'm off to play the grand piano. :nyanya:

Peter Ilyich 73 was born in 1840 in a Ken Russell film just outside St. New York   :wub:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Peter Ilyich 73 was born in 1840 in a Ken Russell film just outside St. New York   :wub:

And his trainer has to run the 49,000 miles from his two-bedroom, six-living-room tree-house in Kyoto to wake him up. :musik19:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

And his trainer has to run the 49,000 miles from his two-bedroom, six-living-room tree-house in Kyoto to wake him up. :musik19:

I'm sorry, sorry. Can't stop now. I've got to get to Kensington.  :bolt:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm sorry, sorry. Can't stop now. I've got to get to Kensington.  :bolt:

Exclusively on the thread today we have blackhawkrush, who has just returned from the bitter fighting in the Gulf of Amman. He's going to tell us about canoeing. :wave:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Exclusively on the thread today we have blackhawkrush, who has just returned from the bitter fighting in the Gulf of Amman. He's going to tell us about canoeing. :wave:

Quite a lot of casualties,, sir. C Division wiped out. Signals gone. Thirty men killed in SOCN Section. :oops:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Quite a lot of casualties,, sir. C Division wiped out. Signals gone. Thirty men killed in SOCN Section. :oops:

The stuff of history is indeed woven in the woof. And such the Battle of Pearl Harbor, re-enacted for us by the men of SOCN. :rose: :facepalm: :rose:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

The stuff of history is indeed woven in the woof. And such the Battle of Pearl Harbor, re-enacted for us by the men of SOCN. :rose: :facepalm: :rose:

Well, no one really got on. LABT didn't get on with TonyR ... er... Inthend didn't get on with Satan... nobody got on with the Serpent, so now they have to work a rota. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, no one really got on. LABT didn't get on with TonyR ... er... Inthend didn't get on with Satan... nobody got on with the Serpent, so now they have to work a rota. :thumbsdown:

Mr. Admin, are you sure there isn't a spade?  :sad:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:no: Look... if we built this large wooden badger...

Unfortunately, before his pension rights are assured, he catches bronchitis and dies, another victim of the need to finish these posts on time. :rose:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Unfortunately, before his pension rights are assured, he catches bronchitis and dies, another victim of the need to finish these posts on time. :rose:

Mr. Aldridge, you are a...you were a stockbroker :moon: of 10 Savundra Close, Wimbledon?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Mr. Aldridge, you are a...you were a stockbroker :moon: of 10 Savundra Close, Wimbledon?

I'm afraid I cannot comment on that until it's been officially hushed up. :eh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

What was that picture?  :unsure:  Sh! 

:bitchslap: These historic pictures of Queen Victoria, taken in 1880 at Osborne show the Queen with Gladstone.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:bitchslap: These historic pictures of Queen Victoria, taken in 1880 at Osborne show the Queen with Gladstone.

Oh, I get the picture. Eh?  :wink:  I know all about one-night stands. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm afraid we don't have a camera. :sad:  Still, mwoohohohoo, ah? 

:no: It was smelly, and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: It was smelly, and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it. 

You wash far more than me...you are the cleaner of the Ibanez brothers. :musik19:                                                :musik19:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

You wash far more than me...you are the cleaner of the Ibanez brothers. :musik19:                                                :musik19:

:yes: I really want something that will make people be attracted to me like a magnet.

• Like 2