You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And of course, there'll be sport. :wub: But now for something completely different...sport. :hug2:

Oh, watching the football, are you boy? :wagfinger: Right! Move over there. I'm warning you! I may decide to set an exam this term. So, just...listen.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh, watching the football, are you boy? :wagfinger: Right! Move over there. I'm warning you! I may decide to set an exam this term. So, just...listen.

I thought Hurst played well sir. :old:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Hm. Well I'm going for a tinkle. :coffee::bolt:

Sorry about this...pore pom pore... Normally we try and avoid these little pauses...longueurs... :blush:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Sorry about this...pore pom pore... Normally we try and avoid these little pauses...longueurs... :blush:

You don't want anybody to leave the room. :wtf:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

You don't want anybody to leave the room. :wtf:

You can move a little bit. Yes. Sorry, I didn't mean to be so dogmatic when I came in.  :blush:  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

You can move a little bit. Yes. Sorry, I didn't mean to be so dogmatic when I came in.  :blush:  

Well, we have a brick here, Robert. Perhaps you can send it to sleep for us. :wub:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, we have a brick here, Robert. Perhaps you can send it to sleep for us. :wub:

Proust's novel ostensibly tells of the irrevocability of time lost, the forfeiture of innocence through experience, the reinstalment... :zzz:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Proust's novel ostensibly tells of the irrevocability of time lost, the forfeiture of innocence through experience, the reinstalment... :zzz:

Two people have just fallen out of that window to their almost certain death. :popcorn:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I can't take him like that, it's against regulations!  :wtf:

:thumbsup:   Well, I'm ready for you. I've wired myself up to 200 tons of gelignite. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:thumbsup:   Well, I'm ready for you. I've wired myself up to 200 tons of gelignite. 

Of course it's his big day Thursday. They've been planning it for months. :spacecraft:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Too much man, groovy, great scene. Great light show, baby. :rush:

These :rush: cost 12/6D each. :rush: That's $4.7.6 so far...:rush: ...not including that one.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

These :rush: cost 12/6D each. :rush: That's $4.7.6 so far...:rush: ...not including that one.  

Well, while Alex is playing this solo I'd just like to point out that his kimono has been made entirely by hand from over three hundred pieces of Arabian shot silk especially created for him by Vargar's of Paris. :drool:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, while Alex is playing this solo I'd just like to point out that his kimono has been made entirely by hand from over three hundred pieces of Arabian shot silk especially created for him by Vargar's of Paris. :drool:

And then when they'd got the costumes on, they started squeaking.  :geddy::alex: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes. Are there any threads which are more effeminate than others? :coy:

:yes: You can talk about the Steelers-Bears game this Saturday.  

• Like 2