You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

11 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

So, before the streets start emptying in Chelsea tonight...  :wink: 

Of course, sir. It's a cheese shop, sir. We've got... :bolt:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Go on!  :popcorn:

Um, I'm sorry about the... the, er, pause, only I'm afraid that post was a couple of lines short yesterday. You know, sometimes the posts aren't really quite as er, long as they ought to be. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Um, I'm sorry about the... the, er, pause, only I'm afraid that post was a couple of lines short yesterday. You know, sometimes the posts aren't really quite as er, long as they ought to be. 

Just put down...wait a mo, wait a mo. Now, when I got these antlers on, :moose: I am dictating and when I take them off, I'm not dictating. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Just put down...wait a mo, wait a mo. Now, when I got these antlers on, :moose: I am dictating and when I take them off, I'm not dictating. 

Well that's planning, isn't it? Forethought. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well that's planning, isn't it? Forethought. :thumbsup:

Well, that's the plan. The time is now 19.42 hours. I want you to get to bed, have a good night's rest.   :blast: :hug2:  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, that's the plan. The time is now 19.42 hours. I want you to get to bed, have a good night's rest.   :blast: :hug2:  

At 7:50 every morning Robert`s trainer runs the 13,000 miles from his two-room lean-to in Bangkok and gets him up. :bitchslap:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

At 7:50 every morning Robert`s trainer runs the 13,000 miles from his two-room lean-to in Bangkok and gets him up. :bitchslap:

Dad! Frank's got a TRF thread part.  :smash:   :bolt:You missed him.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Dad! Frank's got a TRF thread part.  :smash:   :bolt:You missed him.  

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom. :comp:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom. :comp:

Not true. Not true. It's time for the cartoon. Cue telecine, ten, nine, eight...   :joker:  :smoke: :moose: :blaze:  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Not true. Not true. It's time for the cartoon. Cue telecine, ten, nine, eight...   :joker:  :smoke: :moose: :blaze:  

This is an anti-tank gun and it's loaded and you've just got five seconds to tell me whatever happened to Baby Jane? :sarcasm:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

This is an anti-tank gun and it's loaded and you've just got five seconds to tell me whatever happened to Baby Jane? :sarcasm:

I can only give you name, rank, and why did the chicken cross the road?  :chickendance:

• Like 1

On 6/27/2023 at 10:15 PM, blackhawkrush said:

I can only give you name, rank, and why did the chicken cross the road?  :chickendance:

Now we turn to the lighter subject of sport, and Reg Harris, the former world cycling sprint champion, talks to us about the psychological problems of big race preparation. :smoke::zzz::macallan:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Now we turn to the lighter subject of sport, and Reg Harris, the former world cycling sprint champion, talks to us about the psychological problems of big race preparation. :smoke::zzz::macallan:

There's only a hundred-and-fifty of us. :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:confused: Well, there's only this room, the bedroom, a spare room.

But we must do something. So many important people in our drawing room. We must do something.  :drool:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

But we must do something. So many important people in our drawing room. We must do something.  :drool:

Well here in High Street, Epsom, there are ample opportunities for all kinds of redevelopment. As you can see behind me now there are a high level of low density consumer units, still not fully maximizing site value. :rage:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well here in High Street, Epsom, there are ample opportunities for all kinds of redevelopment. As you can see behind me now there are a high level of low density consumer units, still not fully maximizing site value. :rage:

Well, at least the poet's been installed, then.  :old:

• Like 1

Well, at least the poet's been installed, then.  :old:

:yes: Let four captains bear Hamlet like a soldier to the stage. For he was likely had he been put on to have proved most royally... 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:yes: Let four captains bear Hamlet like a soldier to the stage. For he was likely had he been put on to have proved most royally... 

:wagfinger:   The rest was too smutty.   

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I don't understand what I'm accused of.   :confused:

Well, people keep taking your hairdryer on every turn. :sigh:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, people keep taking your hairdryer on every turn. :sigh:

Oh, how horrible. What kind of heartless fiend could do that to a...man?   :sad: 

• Like 1

Oh, how horrible. What kind of heartless fiend could do that to a...man?   :sad: 

Well, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement. :cheers:

• Like 1