You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Sponsored by Natural Gas and Glasgow City Council, this exhibit is entirely supported by voluntary contributions.  :coy:

But on the other hand, is it what the public wants? I mean, with the new permissiveness, not to mention the balance of payments. It's an undeniable fact that... :16ton: 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

But on the other hand, is it what the public wants? I mean, with the new permissiveness, not to mention the balance of payments. It's an undeniable fact that... :16ton: 

He steals from the poor. And gives to the rich. :laugh: Stupid bitch.

• Like 2

He steals from the poor. And gives to the rich. :laugh: Stupid bitch.

:wagfinger: That one there is a King George bitch, I think...and that one killing the little flitbat is an Afghan. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

:wagfinger: That one there is a King George bitch, I think...and that one killing the little flitbat is an Afghan. 

Tonight's show comes live from the tiny village of Rabid in Buckinghamshire, and our first question tonight is from a Mrs Elizabeth Scrint who says she is going on a Mediterranean cruise next week and can't find anything wrong with the Syrians. :huh:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Tonight's show comes live from the tiny village of Rabid in Buckinghamshire, and our first question tonight is from a Mrs Elizabeth Scrint who says she is going on a Mediterranean cruise next week and can't find anything wrong with the Syrians. :huh:

They scored badly when compared with primitive human sub-groups like the bushmen of the Kalahari.  :thumbsup:  

• Like 2

They scored badly when compared with primitive human sub-groups like the bushmen of the Kalahari.  :thumbsup:  

Gentleman, I'd like to introduce a man from Pommeyland who is joining us this year in the philosophy department at the University of Walamaloo. :wink:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Gentleman, I'd like to introduce a man from Pommeyland who is joining us this year in the philosophy department at the University of Walamaloo. :wink:

Ah. Mr. Pattinson. :drool: Sit! 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh, it's easy. I've worked it out. Scott takes his boxes off and you don't stand in the trench.  :thumbsup:

Oh well, right love, if you'd like to lie down here. Right, deep breaths love. Ring Head Office would you Norman? :rose:

• Like 2

Oh well, right love, if you'd like to lie down here. Right, deep breaths love. Ring Head Office would you Norman? :rose:

Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say 'ni' at will to old ladies.  :eh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yeah, this used to be a nice neighborhood before the old ladies started moving in. :scared:

Well, why do you come in here trying to flog 'New World Women', then?  :cheer: :old::cheer:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, why do you come in here trying to flog 'New World Women', then?  :cheer: :old::cheer:

That's right. Just for the hour. :heart: Only I ain't gonna pay more'n a fiver cos it aint worth it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

That's right. Just for the hour. :heart: Only I ain't gonna pay more'n a fiver cos it aint worth it.

We'd like to bring you something for Ibanez, it's a little number called, 'She Blinded Me With Science'. :rush: Hope you like it. 'Failed me in biology, hey, huh, huh'.  :banghead:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

We'd like to bring you something for Ibanez, it's a little number called, 'She Blinded Me With Science'. :rush: Hope you like it. 'Failed me in biology, hey, huh, huh'.  :banghead:

Here's a little number I tossed off recently in the Caribbean.

Isn't it awfully nice to have a Cygnus?
Isn't it frightfully good to have it on?
It's swell to have a Signals
It's divine to own a Didact

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Here's a little number I tossed off recently in the Caribbean.

Isn't it awfully nice to have a Cygnus?
Isn't it frightfully good to have it on?
It's swell to have a Signals
It's divine to own a Didact

And that's the final entre nous. La derniere entre nous. Das final entre nous. And now, guten abend. Das scoring run. Les scoring run. Dei scoring run. Oh! Scoring run. Ha! Scoring run.  :smoke:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

And that's the final entre nous. La derniere entre nous. Das final entre nous. And now, guten abend. Das scoring run. Les scoring run. Dei scoring run. Oh! Scoring run. Ha! Scoring run.  :smoke:

Anyone got anything they'd rather be doing than marching up and down the square?! You, Atkinson. What would you... rather be doing, Atkinson? Rather be listening to Moving Pictures, I suppose. :NP:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Anyone got anything they'd rather be doing than marching up and down the square?! You, Atkinson. What would you... rather be doing, Atkinson? Rather be listening to Moving Pictures, I suppose. :NP:

I am one who delights in all manifestations of :rush: muse. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I am one who delights in all manifestations of :rush: muse. 

Ah, Mr. Geddy Lee. Do sit down, please. And which particular feature of your anatomy is causing you distress? Yes....to be absolutely blunt you're worried about your enormous hooter. :geddy:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Ah, Mr. Geddy Lee. Do sit down, please. And which particular feature of your anatomy is causing you distress? Yes....to be absolutely blunt you're worried about your enormous hooter. :geddy:

How big was The Necromancer supposed to be?

• Like 2

Well, it doesn't matter, anyway. I can hit it seven times out of Force Ten, that's the point.  :blast:

Yes! This is the story of Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere... or rather, the story of his daughter...  :wub:

• Like 2