You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

If you throw in the shoes as well. :fistbump: Hello, er, Miss Sun&Moon? Could we have two coffees and biscuits please?

Why don't you like a nice plate of cannelloni?  :confused:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:  Here's your nine pence. 

No, no, I'm sorry I, I can't accept that, it's gone too far, I'm very sorry but we'll have to terminate the agreement. You're just trying to cash in on TRF's exciting Lamneth saga. :bitchslap:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No, no, I'm sorry I, I can't accept that, it's gone too far, I'm very sorry but we'll have to terminate the agreement. You're just trying to cash in on TRF's exciting Lamneth saga. :bitchslap:

Mind you, at least Panacea can act a bit. I could have done with her in 'Cold Fire'. :drool:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Mind you, at least Panacea can act a bit. I could have done with her in 'Cold Fire'. :drool:

All right. We can soon settle this. We'll ask :Neil:.

• Like 2

All right. We can soon settle this. We'll ask :Neil:.

Oh, most magnificent, whose high hats keep us awake all hours of the night with their noisy lovemaking, tell thy humble servants :alex::geddy:the name of the section between the triglyphs in the freeze section of a classical Doric entablature. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, most magnificent, whose high hats keep us awake all hours of the night with their noisy lovemaking, tell thy humble servants :alex::geddy:the name of the section between the triglyphs in the freeze section of a classical Doric entablature. 

Finally, by April, they were ready. On the 23rd, the three men of Willowdale set out from 'The Forest Shadow' to motor the fifteen miles to the dark and forbidding lands of the Necromancer, watched by a crowd of local well-wishers. :wave:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Finally, by April, they were ready. On the 23rd, the three men of Willowdale set out from 'The Forest Shadow' to motor the fifteen miles to the dark and forbidding lands of the Necromancer, watched by a crowd of local well-wishers. :wave:

We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the Tobes of Hades, through... :firedevil:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

This isn't part of the game. I just had to bring a little extra attention to that line. :biggrin:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the Tobes of Hades, through... :firedevil:

...over two thousand miles across this inhospitable terrain to stop here, maybe just to take in water before the two thousand miles on to Cape Town, where it lives. It's almost unimaginable... :ohmy:

• Like 2

...over two thousand miles across this inhospitable terrain to stop here, maybe just to take in water before the two thousand miles on to Cape Town, where it lives. It's almost unimaginable... :ohmy:

:yes:  In the frozen land of Xanadu, they were forced to eat Dream Theater's minstrels. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:  In the frozen land of Xanadu, they were forced to eat Dream Theater's minstrels. 

These are the words that are not to be used again in this thread.

Oc**varium
The C**nt of Tuscany
A Change ** Seasons

:comp:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I think it's disgusting...you a Member of Parliament Funkadelic. :thumbsdown:

All that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours, his mother's been much better since she had her head off, yes she has, I said, don't you talk to me about bladders, I said... :ranton:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

All that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours, his mother's been much better since she had her head off, yes she has, I said, don't you talk to me about bladders, I said... :ranton:

...when suddenly, the :monalisa: suffered a fatal heart attack. The thread peril was no more.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

...when suddenly, the :monalisa: suffered a fatal heart attack. The thread peril was no more.  

That was my aunt... look what was this book you wanted then? Quickly! Quickly! :rage:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Jeremy Toogood reads 'Redgauntlet' by Sir Walter Scott.  :blah:  :wub:

Well that's, er, very interesting, because, er, I am, in fact, made entirely of wood. :laugh:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well that's, er, very interesting, because, er, I am, in fact, made entirely of wood. :laugh:

Then you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest...with...a herring. :popcorn:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

My fish's name is Eric. Eric fish. He's an herring. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat. :wink:

Let's see how you get on with him, eh?  :wub:  Ah yes, he likes you. He's taken to you. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I had to bring the goat, he's not well. I only hope he don't go on the carpet. :sheep:

Now what seems to be the problem? You can tell me - I'm a Vet, you know. :yes:

• Like 2

Now what seems to be the problem? You can tell me - I'm a Vet, you know. :yes:

I'd like to leave the army please, sir. There are people with guns out there, sir. And grenades, sir. So I'd like to leave, sir, before I get killed, please. :hockey2:

• Like 2