You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Disgusting, but more interesting.  :hug2:

Remember, if you're interesting and want to appear in this thread, write your name and address and your telephone number and send it to this address:  TRF, c/o Dirk, Lerxst & Pratt, West 12. :smile:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Remember, if you're interesting and want to appear in this thread, write your name and address and your telephone number and send it to this address:  TRF, c/o Dirk, Lerxst & Pratt, West 12. :smile:

Hello, and a very warm welcome from The Coff-In in Toronto, where there's very little in it, they're neck and neck, crop and grummit, real rack and saddle, brick and bucket, horse and tooth, cap and thigh, arse over tip, they're absolutely birds of a feather, there's not a new pin in it, you couldn't get a melon between them. :blah:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Hello, and a very warm welcome from The Coff-In in Toronto, where there's very little in it, they're neck and neck, crop and grummit, real rack and saddle, brick and bucket, horse and tooth, cap and thigh, arse over tip, they're absolutely birds of a feather, there's not a new pin in it, you couldn't get a melon between them. :blah:

Yeah, you try that with a pineapple down your windpipe. :wagfinger:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Where do we sit? What do we do? What do we eat? What do we drink? What do we do?  :wacko:

Oh, I am enjoying this rickshaw ride. I've been a Tory all my life, my life, my life. Good morning Mr Presley. :wtf:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh, I am enjoying this rickshaw ride. I've been a Tory all my life, my life, my life. Good morning Mr Presley. :wtf:

Did someone say 'mattress' to Mr. Simon? TWICE!  :facepalm: 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Did someone say 'mattress' to Mr. Simon? TWICE!  :facepalm: 

These enquiries led to certain changes at TRF...while attendances at Counterparts boomed. :nuts:

• Like 2

These enquiries led to certain changes at TRF...while attendances at Counterparts boomed. :nuts:

We understand a man :wink: is now helping New York :wink: police with their enquiries. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

But the police have film of Ibanez actually nailing your head to the floor. :smash:

Oh my goodness. I do beg your pardon. How dreadful! The first day in my new parish, I completely ... so sorry! :blush:

• Like 2

Oh my goodness. I do beg your pardon. How dreadful! The first day in my new parish, I completely ... so sorry! :blush:

This is Sir Ibanez from the Court of Stow, a very brave and influential knight, and my special guest here today.  :fistbump:  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

This is Sir Ibanez from the Court of Stow, a very brave and influential knight, and my special guest here today.  :fistbump:  

Yes, let me go, my liege. I will take him single-handed. I shall make a feint to the north-east - :cool:

• Like 2

Yes, let me go, my liege. I will take him single-handed. I shall make a feint to the north-east - :cool:

And so, this big Stowshire heavyweight becomes the new Oxford Professor of Fine Art.  :cheer: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

And so, this big Stowshire heavyweight becomes the new Oxford Professor of Fine Art.  :cheer: 

No, no, no. Look, er, it's a big decision, I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it... er... you know, don't want to jump into it too quickly. Maybe three weeks. I could let you know definitely then, I just don't want to make this definite decision. I'm er... :tempted:

• Like 2

No, no, no. Look, er, it's a big decision, I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it... er... you know, don't want to jump into it too quickly. Maybe three weeks. I could let you know definitely then, I just don't want to make this definite decision. I'm er... :tempted:

...  :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: I'll put the lights on again in the thread for a pound. 

• Like 2

...  :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: I'll put the lights on again in the thread for a pound. 

:wub: He also has an Infallible Pools Method, a School of Spanish Dancing and a Car Hire Service. 

• Like 2

:wub: He also has an Infallible Pools Method, a School of Spanish Dancing and a Car Hire Service. 

And so, thanks once again to the unceasing efforts of the good people at N.C.P. Car Parks, the world is made just a little bit safer.  :cool:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And so, thanks once again to the unceasing efforts of the good people at N.C.P. Car Parks, the world is made just a little bit safer.  :cool:

Raise high the drawbridge. Chicago's troops approach. :wave:

• Like 2

We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of... :hotdog:

'Sausage'! There's a good woody sort of word, 'sausage'. ':happy:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Wait a minute. You just got that out of your pocket.  :blush:  

Yes. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat. :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat. :thumbsdown:

Would you like to have a sixteen-ton weight dropped on top of you?  :firedevil: 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Would you like to have a sixteen-ton weight dropped on top of you?  :firedevil: 

If you throw in the shoes as well. :fistbump: Hello, er, Miss Sun&Moon? Could we have two coffees and biscuits please?

• Like 2