You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Good evening. Tonight I'd like to restate our position on agricultural subsidies :burger: :pizza: and their effect on our Commonwealth relationships. 

Highlights of that broadcast will be discussed later by Lord LABT-Brown, ex-Foreign Secretary,  :sarcasm:  Mr. Sven JARG, the ex-Russian Minister of Finance :wacko: and Sir Rick N Backer, ex-Chairman of the Boston Trades Council.  :smoke:

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Highlights of that broadcast will be discussed later by Lord LABT-Brown, ex-Foreign Secretary,  :sarcasm:  Mr. Sven JARG, the ex-Russian Minister of Finance :wacko: and Sir Rick N Backer, ex-Chairman of the Boston Trades Council.  :smoke:

Well there you have it. We'll be back again next week, and next week's "Great Debate" will be about administrator interference in SOCN and will be cancelled mysteriously. :admin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well there you have it. We'll be back again next week, and next week's "Great Debate" will be about administrator interference in SOCN and will be cancelled mysteriously. :admin:

Michael Norman 73, :blast: you have been found guilty of the murder of Arthur Reginald (2112) Webster, :old: Charles Patrick (Snowdog) Trumpington, :cat:Marcel Agnes (Big Money) Bernstein, :drool: Lewis Anona (YYZ) Rudd, :rush: John Malcolm (Rush 22) Kerr,  :rose: Nigel Sinclair (English Camera) Robinson, :banghead:  Norman Arthur (Ibanez) Potter, :music: Felicity Jayne (Lerxt is hot) Stone, :wub: Jean-Paul (Bastille Day) Reynard, :smash: Rachel Shirley (New World Woman) Donaldson, :cheer: Stephen Jay (Red Tide) Greenblatt, :sundog: Karl-Heinz (One Little German Victory) Muller, :comp:  Belinda Anne (Better Food) Ventham :burger: and Juan-Carlos (Strangiato) Fernandez. :musik19: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Michael Norman 73, :blast: you have been found guilty of the murder of Arthur Reginald (2112) Webster, :old: Charles Patrick (Snowdog) Trumpington, :cat:Marcel Agnes (Big Money) Bernstein, :drool: Lewis Anona (YYZ) Rudd, :rush: John Malcolm (Rush 22) Kerr,  :rose: Nigel Sinclair (English Camera) Robinson, :banghead:  Norman Arthur (Ibanez) Potter, :music: Felicity Jayne (Lerxt is hot) Stone, :wub: Jean-Paul (Bastille Day) Reynard, :smash: Rachel Shirley (New World Woman) Donaldson, :cheer: Stephen Jay (Red Tide) Greenblatt, :sundog: Karl-Heinz (One Little German Victory) Muller, :comp:  Belinda Anne (Better Food) Ventham :burger: and Juan-Carlos (Strangiato) Fernandez. :musik19: 

Will you shut up? :bitchslap:Please, Shut up!!!!:fistscrying:Damn you, I can't take it!!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Will you shut up? :bitchslap:Please, Shut up!!!!:fistscrying:Damn you, I can't take it!!!

Yes, you always talk, you Chicagoans. You talk and you talk and say, "Let me tell you something" and "I just wanna say this." Well, you're dead now, so shut up! :smash:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, you always talk, you Chicagoans. You talk and you talk and say, "Let me tell you something" and "I just wanna say this." Well, you're dead now, so shut up! :smash:

What an eccentric performance. :clap:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

What an eccentric performance. :clap:

What a typically selfless gesture, that he should send this fridge, of all of his fridges, to be with us tonight. :blush2:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

That come out a bit glib didn't it? Have you got an alarm clock in there, sir? :wagfinger:

This is my Psychiatry Club tie, and as you can see the cufflinks match.  :aliendance:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

This is my Psychiatry Club tie, and as you can see the cufflinks match.  :aliendance:

He doesn't give me any confidence at all -- he's obviously a spambot. I'll ring Curry's. Hello, Curry's -- that poster you sent round is obviously a spambot...oh, thank you very much. They're sending round a real one. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

He doesn't give me any confidence at all -- he's obviously a spambot. I'll ring Curry's. Hello, Curry's -- that poster you sent round is obviously a spambot...oh, thank you very much. They're sending round a real one. :thumbsup:

Just a minute...someone told you we all had toupees?  :confused: Blackhawk's is undetectable!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Just a minute...someone told you we all had toupees?  :confused: Blackhawk's is undetectable!

To me it's like a mountain, a vast bowl of pus. :puke:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:ROCK: peaches and cream, kind-a like sugar, kind-a like spices, kind-a like, like...:ROCK:

No, no, I mustn't. It makes me throw up... oh, I'm so bleeding happy.:chickendance:

• Like 2

No, no, I mustn't. It makes me throw up... oh, I'm so bleeding happy.:chickendance:

I'm happy too. Now at last we know there was a  :macallan:  influence here in Abu Stow in the early pre-dynastic period.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm happy too. Now at last we know there was a  :macallan:  influence here in Abu Stow in the early pre-dynastic period.

That's right, yes. But then that got all serious, so I carried on in the hope of a quick appearance as an eccentric on the regional section of 'Nationwide'. :joker:

• Like 2

That's right, yes. But then that got all serious, so I carried on in the hope of a quick appearance as an eccentric on the regional section of 'Nationwide'. :joker:

Which is rather unfortunate as we're all down here in London.  :tongue:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Which is rather unfortunate as we're all down here in London.  :tongue:

And we've just heard that Her Majesty the Queen has just tuned into this thread and so she is now reading this royal thread here in this royal forum. :moon:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

And we've just heard that Her Majesty the Queen has just tuned into this thread and so she is now reading this royal thread here in this royal forum. :moon:

My congratulations, Simon Wilde. Your latest post is a great success. :clap:The whole of London's is talking about you. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

My congratulations, Simon Wilde. Your latest post is a great success. :clap:The whole of London's is talking about you. 

:blush:  I mean, all I said was,"fivepenny please". You can't call that a funny line.

• Like 2

...Does that not fit in with your plans? :whipgirl:

Oh yeah, yeah. I'll be able to look after her all right sport, eh, know what I mean, eh  :moon: emggh! 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh yeah, yeah. I'll be able to look after her all right sport, eh, know what I mean, eh  :moon: emggh! 

Doesn't look like his mother... could be his sister... if it is he's in real trouble... and just look at that, they're upstairs already... whoah, boy, this is fun!  :tempted:

• Like 2

Just now, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Blackhawk, I feel here, that Ibanez may be too tall in the area of height with reference to Vanilla who is too near the ground in the area of being too short at this time. :blink:

This week our members have put more posts on top of other posts than ever before. But, I should warn you, this is no time for complacency. :no:

• Like 2