You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I knew I'd disturb you, I knew I'd disturb you. It always happens...whenever I've found someone I really think I'm going to be able to get on with... :sad:

A very personal and sincere 'sorry' to you m'lud 73, for my appalling behavior on page 321.  :blush:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

A very personal and sincere 'sorry' to you m'lud 73, for my appalling behavior on page 321.  :blush:

Now then Blackhawk, you've been with us for thirteen years, and your posting in the hockey and Python threads has been immaculate, but unfortunately the effect you have on your fellow TRFers has undermined the competence of this forum to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option...but to sack you.

stimpy-ban-sm.jpg

• Like 2

Now then Blackhawk, you've been with us for thirteen years, and your posting in the hockey and Python threads has been immaculate, but unfortunately the effect you have on your fellow TRFers has undermined the competence of this forum to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option...but to sack you.

stimpy-ban-sm.jpg

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way but er, you know, if you ever want to come to Chicago... :blast:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way but er, you know, if you ever want to come to Chicago... :blast:

Aye, Hampstead wasn't good enough for you, was it? You had to go poncing off to Chicago! You and yer coal-mining friends. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Aye, Hampstead wasn't good enough for you, was it? You had to go poncing off to Chicago! You and yer coal-mining friends. :rolleyes:

Hey, gaffer, can you settle something? ILSnwdog here says you can find New York between St' Louis and Vancouver.  :nuts: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Hey, gaffer, can you settle something? ILSnwdog here says you can find New York between St' Louis and Vancouver.  :nuts: 

He is - he is an inmate of a Bengali psychiatric institution and escaped by making this skin out of old, used cereal packets. :cat::facepalm:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

He is - he is an inmate of a Bengali psychiatric institution and escaped by making this skin out of old, used cereal packets. :cat::facepalm:

He's having a lot of mental difficulties with his breakfasts, :rr: but this is temperment, caused by a small particle of brain in his skull. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

He's having a lot of mental difficulties with his breakfasts, :rr: but this is temperment, caused by a small particle of brain in his skull. 

Sshh, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it! I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam! :bacon:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Sshh, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it! I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam! :bacon:

All right. Bag of otters' noses, then. :drool:

• Like 2

May I just sidetrack for one moment? This -- what shall I call it -- nickname of yours, "Two sheds." How did you come by it? :smile:

Well, do you remember when there was that fashion for, you know, little poodles with small coats?  :wub:  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh, it was extremely interesting, very, very, quite...it was dull; dull, dull, dull, oh God it was dull. :facepalm:

Tonight's other match was the semi-final between the Bournemouth Gynecologists :drool: and the Watford Long John Silver Impersonators. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Tonight's other match was the semi-final between the Bournemouth Gynecologists :drool: and the Watford Long John Silver Impersonators. 

The symbol of man's regeneration through radical Marxism... fair enough... but, but we never once get a chance to see him turn his off-breaks on that Brisbane sticky. :no:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

The symbol of man's regeneration through radical Marxism... fair enough... but, but we never once get a chance to see him turn his off-breaks on that Brisbane sticky. :no:

Rather. :yes:  I'm reminded of the story of Gubby Allen in '32. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Rather. :yes:  I'm reminded of the story of Gubby Allen in '32. 

But for all the mumbo-jumbo and superstition, the Batsmen of the Kalahari are formidable fighters, as we can see on this rare footage of them in action against Warwickshire. :rofl1:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

But for all the mumbo-jumbo and superstition, the Batsmen of the Kalahari are formidable fighters, as we can see on this rare footage of them in action against Warwickshire. :rofl1:

The :blaze::blaze::blaze::blaze::blaze::blaze::blaze::blaze::blaze::blaze::blaze: win every bloody year...makes you vomit. 

• Like 2