You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Amongst our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry... are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again. :bolt:

Actually, what happens he goes off there, off to "One Little Victory" and just waits there so it looks as though he's gone to "Random Samples". Actually, I think he's rather overdoing it. :popcorn:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Actually, what happens he goes off there, off to "One Little Victory" and just waits there so it looks as though he's gone to "Random Samples". Actually, I think he's rather overdoing it. :popcorn:

Yes! Yes! I've been seeing One Little Victory, and why not? It`s the only thread I`ve ever loved. It`s fine. It`s strong. It`s all the things Video Vertigo`ll never be, and what`s more... :fistscrying:

• Like 2

Yes! Yes! I've been seeing One Little Victory, and why not? It`s the only thread I`ve ever loved. It`s fine. It`s strong. It`s all the things Video Vertigo`ll never be, and what`s more... :fistscrying:

Aye, I mean there's lots of people making love,  :hockey1: but there's no mention of Geoff Boycott's average. :confused:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Aye, I mean there's lots of people making love,  :hockey1: but there's no mention of Geoff Boycott's average. :confused:

What is he like in the ring, this human dynamo, this eighteen-stone bantam weight battering-ram? We asked his sparring partner and one-time childhood sweetheart, Maureen Spencer. :chores:

• Like 2

What is he like in the ring, this human dynamo, this eighteen-stone bantam weight battering-ram? We asked his sparring partner and one-time childhood sweetheart, Maureen Spencer. :chores:

His great wet slobbering lips going at yer...and his hand going up yer... :thumbsup:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

His great wet slobbering lips going at yer...and his hand going up yer... :thumbsup:

Well, there was no-one this year who reached the required standard so it goes in my sack. :blush:

• Like 1

Well, there was no-one this year who reached the required standard so it goes in my sack. :blush:

:wtf: I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest tits. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:wtf: I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest tits. 

Yes, Janet. A quiet, shy girl. An honours graduate from Harvard University, American junior sprint record holder, ex-world skating champion, Nobel Prize winner, architect, novelist and surgeon. :wub:

• Like 2

Yes, Janet. A quiet, shy girl. An honours graduate from Harvard University, American junior sprint record holder, ex-world skating champion, Nobel Prize winner, architect, novelist and surgeon. :wub:

I walked out with Dinsdale on many occasions and found him a charming and erudite companion. :whipgirl::moon:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I walked out with Dinsdale on many occasions and found him a charming and erudite companion. :whipgirl::moon:

Well they've spent a good night in there last night in preparation for the final assault today. :ohmy: The leader of the expedition is twenty-nine-year-old Bert Tagg - a local headmaster and mother of three.

• Like 2

Well they've spent a good night in there last night in preparation for the final assault today. :ohmy: The leader of the expedition is twenty-nine-year-old Bert Tagg - a local headmaster and mother of three.

Fetch hither the master on duty that the seven brides :cheer::cheer: may marry the seven brothers. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Fetch hither the master on duty that the seven brides :cheer::cheer: may marry the seven brothers. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Here we are, five for them and five for HMS Eagle. :donut:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Here we are, five for them and five for HMS Eagle. :donut:

Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. :16ton:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. :16ton:

The late Sir Brian Hardacre, :rose:the late Professor Thynne :rose:and the very late Prebendary Reverend Ross. :rose:

• Like 2

:rofl1: Excuse me sir, but, er, why the funny voice?

:goodone: As for the performance of admin 73 as God, the audience were bemused by his high-pitched New York accent and intimidated by his abusive ad-libs. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:goodone: As for the performance of admin 73 as God, the audience were bemused by his high-pitched New York accent and intimidated by his abusive ad-libs. 

And that's Capricorn, is it? :confused:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It's like those miserable Psalms, they're soooo depressing. Now knock it off! :bitchslap:

Sorry about the :angel: bit, but you can't be too careful, you know. Have a look through these. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Sorry about the :angel: bit, but you can't be too careful, you know. Have a look through these. 

And now for the first item this evening on the menu, and I think we can be sure it won't be an ordinary item, so let's have...the item. :clap:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And now for the first item this evening on the menu, and I think we can be sure it won't be an ordinary item, so let's have...the item. :clap:

Here at the Peephole Club for the very first time - a very big welcome please for the Secretary of State for Commonwealth Affairs.  :drool::moon::drool:

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1