You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, on second thought, let's not go to New York. It is a silly place. :chickendance:

I mean, near Luton will do, you know.  :fistbump:  Harpenden, do you go near Harpenden?  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I mean, near Luton will do, you know.  :fistbump:  Harpenden, do you go near Harpenden?  

Oh. I don't like it. It's too simple, too clear cut. I'd better wait.:popcorn: No, too simple, too clear cut.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Seek you the Bridge of Death. Ha ha ha HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :laugh:

Yeah. All right, 73. Don't labour the point. And what have they ever given us in return?! :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

The best we could manage was to suck on a piece of damp cloth. :sad:

Now, whose teatime is it? :banghead:  Now don't argue. Laura, Alfred, Nigel, Annie, Simon...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Now, whose teatime is it? :banghead:  Now don't argue. Laura, Alfred, Nigel, Annie, Simon...

Quite like it -- bit long, though, I think. :bolt:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Ludwig, have you seen the jam spoon?:music: :music:  I don't know what you see in that piano. :thumbsdown:

At this time, we'd like to up the tempo a little, change the mood. :Neil: We've got a number requested by Pip, Pauline, Nigel, Tarquin, and Old Spotty. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

At this time, we'd like to up the tempo a little, change the mood. :Neil: We've got a number requested by Pip, Pauline, Nigel, Tarquin, and Old Spotty. 

I mean he's hardly likely to move in your circles, sir... :alex:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I clean out public lavatories! Oh yeah, yeah...after five years they give me a brush... :puke:  I'm sorry squire, I've gobbed on your carpet...

I mean the Inniskillin Fusiliers and the Anglian Regiment are all right if you're interested in the art nouveau William Morris revival bit, but if you really want a regiment of the line that is really saying something about interior decor, then you've got to go for the Durham Light Infantry. :yes:

• Like 2

I mean the Inniskillin Fusiliers and the Anglian Regiment are all right if you're interested in the art nouveau William Morris revival bit, but if you really want a regiment of the line that is really saying something about interior decor, then you've got to go for the Durham Light Infantry. :yes:

I think it must be one of them crackpot religions.  :nuts:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:music: O Lord, please don't burn us.
Don't grill or toast your flock.
Don't put us on the barbecue
Or simmer us in stock.  :music:

No, no, you put them in separately when the vine leaves are ready. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

No, no, you put them in separately when the vine leaves are ready. :thumbsup:

Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourselves against   :firedevil:  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourselves against   :firedevil:  

:yes: So the thing to do is to get some cloth and some bits of old paper, put it down on the floor and shoot everybody.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:yes: So the thing to do is to get some cloth and some bits of old paper, put it down on the floor and shoot everybody.

Yes, sir. It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself, I can only say it won't happen again. To have murdered so many people in such a short space of time is really awful. :angel:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, sir. It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself, I can only say it won't happen again. To have murdered so many people in such a short space of time is really awful. :angel:

Do you think we should really be blaming ourselves? Because you know, that's where we really ought to start looking. :unsure:

• Like 2

Do you think we should really be blaming ourselves? Because you know, that's where we really ought to start looking. :unsure:

There now follows an appeal on behalf of extremely rich people who have absolutely nothing wrong with them... :angel: 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

There now follows an appeal on behalf of extremely rich people who have absolutely nothing wrong with them... :angel: 

:yes: Dorothy, you're in charge of security and liason for this operation.

• Like 2