You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Here at the Peephole Club for the very first time - a very big welcome please for the Secretary of State for Commonwealth Affairs.  :drool::moon::drool:

Well, you'd better see Mr. Bounder about that. Uh, Mr. Bounder, this gentleman is interested in the "India Overland" - and nothing else. :wagfinger:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, you'd better see Mr. Bounder about that. Uh, Mr. Bounder, this gentleman is interested in the "India Overland" - and nothing else. :wagfinger:

I'd care to purchase some stuffing in addition, please. :drool:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'd care to purchase some stuffing in addition, please. :drool:

As it was he did a deal with a blancmange, and the blancmange ate his wife. So if you're going out, or going on holiday, or anything strange happens involving other galaxies, just nip round to your local police station, and tell the sergeant on duty - or his wife - of your suspicions. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

As it was he did a deal with a blancmange, and the blancmange ate his wife. So if you're going out, or going on holiday, or anything strange happens involving other galaxies, just nip round to your local police station, and tell the sergeant on duty - or his wife - of your suspicions. :thumbsup:

I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in Scottish motion-picture history. :notworthy:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in Scottish motion-picture history. :notworthy:

:blah: "The sunset was dying over the hills of Solway Firth. The lone piper on the battlements of Edinburgh Castle was silhouetted against the crim ... crim ... crimisy .., crimson! against the crimson strays ... stree ... " :blush2:

• Like 2

:blah: "The sunset was dying over the hills of Solway Firth. The lone piper on the battlements of Edinburgh Castle was silhouetted against the crim ... crim ... crimisy .., crimson! against the crimson strays ... stree ... " :blush2:

He must've died while carving it. :rose:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

He must've died while carving it. :rose:

Yes, well, what we normally suggest for a beginner such as yourself, is that you put your alarm clock back ten minutes in the morning, so you can wake up, look at the clock and use the phrase immediately. :sarcasm: Shall we try it?

• Like 2

Yes, well, what we normally suggest for a beginner such as yourself, is that you put your alarm clock back ten minutes in the morning, so you can wake up, look at the clock and use the phrase immediately. :sarcasm: Shall we try it?

I've forgotten what I said now. :gumby:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I've forgotten what I said now. :gumby:

If we increase the size of the penguin until it is the same height as Robert and then compare the relative brain sizes, we now find that the penguin's brain is still smaller. But, and this is the point, it is larger than it was. :ohmy:

• Like 2

If we increase the size of the penguin until it is the same height as Robert and then compare the relative brain sizes, we now find that the penguin's brain is still smaller. But, and this is the point, it is larger than it was. :ohmy:

:sigh: Yes, thank you for coming along to the studio. Next week Britain's newest wasp farm... 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:sigh: Yes, thank you for coming along to the studio. Next week Britain's newest wasp farm... 

Constable Clitoris ate one of those!! We have to protect the public! :puke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Constable Clitoris ate one of those!! We have to protect the public! :puke:

:rose: :rofl1: :rose: It was obvious that this post was lethal...no one could read it and live. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:rose: :rofl1: :rose: It was obvious that this post was lethal...no one could read it and live. 

Just because I have an idea it doesn't mean it's great. It could be lousy. ( :no:)

• Like 2

Just because I have an idea it doesn't mean it's great. It could be lousy. ( :no:)

What, having to go in the bank with a mask on :ninja: and ask for 15 pounds out of my deposit account? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

What, having to go in the bank with a mask on :ninja: and ask for 15 pounds out of my deposit account? 

:cool: I was thinking of taking the ice cream.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I haven't got ice cream. I only got the albatross. ALBATROSS! :blah:

The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plumber may seek warmer climes in winter yet these are not strangers to our land.:nyanya:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:huh:

You're a very silly man and I'm not going to interview you. :no:

In a few moments, 'It's a Tree', and in the chair as usual is Arthur Tree, sorry 7Tree, and starring in the show will be a host of star guests as his star guests. :cool:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And where did the head land? Right at the back. That's justice! :zalice:

I would like to see John the Baptist's impersonation of Graham Hill.  :d13:  

• Like 2