You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left! :confused:

Oh, something wrong with your little friend?  :wave: Something missing in the leg department?  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left! :confused:

Good, well lets have a look at it, shall we? Oh damn, damn, damn, damn... damn this wretched bag... oh the wretched, damn, bloody, little bag. It's the one thing I hate about being a doctor - it's this wretched bloody little bag! :givebeer:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Good, well lets have a look at it, shall we? Oh damn, damn, damn, damn... damn this wretched bag... oh the wretched, damn, bloody, little bag. It's the one thing I hate about being a doctor - it's this wretched bloody little bag! :givebeer:

All right, we'll call it a draw. Simon :fistbump: Robert

• Like 2

We apologize for the fault in the last three posts. Those responsible have been sacked. :16ton: :16ton:

I'm sorry to hear that, sir. It couldn't have come at a worse time. I'd been hoping I'd be able to hang on here at TRF just the last couple of years, but now...I just want to go out to Bruce Springsteen.com.  :rose:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm sorry to hear that, sir. It couldn't have come at a worse time. I'd been hoping I'd be able to hang on here at TRF just the last couple of years, but now...I just want to go out to Bruce Springsteen.com.  :rose:

Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this John Mellencamp album what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique. :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this John Mellencamp album what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique. :thumbsdown:

Here's the address to complain to: The Royal Frog Trampling Institute, 16 Rayners Lane, London, W.C. Fields. I'll just repeat that...Tristram and Isolde Phillips, 7.30 Covent Garden Saturday, near Sunday, and afterwards at the Inigo Jones Fish Emporium. :ninja:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Here's the address to complain to: The Royal Frog Trampling Institute, 16 Rayners Lane, London, W.C. Fields. I'll just repeat that...Tristram and Isolde Phillips, 7.30 Covent Garden Saturday, near Sunday, and afterwards at the Inigo Jones Fish Emporium. :ninja:

That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. :facepalm:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

That's inter-city rail for you.  :rolleyes:  

We'll be back again next week, and next week's 'Great Debate' will be about Administrator Interference in TRF threads and will be cancelled mysteriously. :huh:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

We'll be back again next week, and next week's 'Great Debate' will be about Administrator Interference in TRF threads and will be cancelled mysteriously. :huh:

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a TRF dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes... :16ton:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a TRF dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes... :16ton:

I "know":sleep: I didn't want to say anything. I just wanted to try and ignore your crass mistake. :hug2:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I "know":sleep: I didn't want to say anything. I just wanted to try and ignore your crass mistake. :hug2:

You mean 73 isn't ze lady? Oh, Signora, my mistake! I play for you 'My Mistake'.  :NP: 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

You mean 73 isn't ze lady? Oh, Signora, my mistake! I play for you 'My Mistake'.  :NP: 

Pity we missed that. Still, never mind, we can always do it again. Make a series out of it. Now if you'll just sign there, I'll put this through to our contracts department and you should be hearing from them in a year or two. :old:

• Like 2

Pity we missed that. Still, never mind, we can always do it again. Make a series out of it. Now if you'll just sign there, I'll put this through to our contracts department and you should be hearing from them in a year or two. :old:

Dad! Frank's got a television part. :16ton: You missed him. 

• Like 2

Oh, mother, don't be so sentimental. Things explode every day. :rose:

Sorry Enfield. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our bombing...sorry.  :blah:  

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Sorry Enfield. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our bombing...sorry.  :blah:  

Personally, I very much doubt if they're going to say anything about the meaning of life at all. :Neil:

• Like 2

Personally, I very much doubt if they're going to say anything about the meaning of life at all. :Neil:

Well, I feel that they have missed the whole point of my :Neil: Yes, well you see, they've dragged in all this irrelevant mush...:NP::rimshot:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, I feel that they have missed the whole point of my :Neil: Yes, well you see, they've dragged in all this irrelevant mush...:NP::rimshot:

Yeah, anything with pineapple in it is great for us. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

There is only one redeemer! :angel:

I was going to ask him if he could make me a bit lame in one leg during the middle of the week. You know, something beggable.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 2