You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I was going to ask him if he could make me a bit lame in one leg during the middle of the week. You know, something beggable.  :thumbsup: 

:yes: And now the Stock Market Report by Exchange Telegraph.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look, two people :rose: :rose: three people :rose: :rose: :rose: have just fallen past that window. 

Clearly 73 inspired tremendous fear among his forum associates. But what was he really like? :puke:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Clearly 73 inspired tremendous fear among his forum associates. But what was he really like? :puke:

For this was Sir 73's country. Many of his finest romances, such as :hug2: and:hug2:...One man who knew 73 was Angus Tinker...:ninja:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

For this was Sir 73's country. Many of his finest romances, such as :hug2: and:hug2:...One man who knew 73 was Angus Tinker...:ninja:

I don't know, mush, I'll have a look in the script. Where are we? Show 8. Are you 'man'? :confused:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I don't know, mush, I'll have a look in the script. Where are we? Show 8. Are you 'man'? :confused:

:music: Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis, isn't it frightfully good to have a dong? :music:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:music: Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis, isn't it frightfully good to have a dong? :music:

You've got a nice torch, haven't you? :wub:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

This is of course symptomatic of a new breed of footballer, as it is indeed symptomatic of your whole genre of player, is it not? :wink:

Look, your whole approach since this thread started has been to mock soccer. When I think that it was for the likes of you that I had my fingernail blown off playing baseball... :banghead:

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look, your whole approach since this thread started has been to mock soccer. When I think that it was for the likes of you that I had my fingernail blown off playing baseball... :banghead:

But what do we really know of this tortured ponce? :nuts:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It's Aramaic! Of course! Ibanez of Aramathea! :ohmy:

Look. You've got it all wrong. You don't need to follow me. You don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves. You're all individuals! :sheep::sheep:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourselves against fresh fruit. :banana:

There's usually four or five of them. :banana::banana::banana::banana:                           :banana:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

There's usually four or five of them. :banana::banana::banana::banana:                           :banana:

Well sir, there's you, me, Jenkins, Padre, Kipper, there's five, sir. :yes:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

No, four of them, a pair of identical twins. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Amongst our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry... are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again. :bolt:

• Like 1