You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

34 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And now here is a reminder about leaving your :comp:  on during the night. Leave your :comp:  on during the night. 

Oh, please. Could you be quiet for another five minutes? :scared:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, I'm very sorry but you didn't pay.  :wagfinger:

73 takes bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything, but it does make the cashier's job very difficult. :eh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

73 takes bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything, but it does make the cashier's job very difficult. :eh:

The man's sign must be wrong. I have in the past noticed a marked discrepancy between these signs and the activities carried on beneath. :yes:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

The man's sign must be wrong. I have in the past noticed a marked discrepancy between these signs and the activities carried on beneath. :yes:

You're quite right, old cock. There has been a mistake. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

TRF would like to apologize for the extremely poor quality of the next post, only he's not at all well.  :unsure:

I'm thirty-seven. I'm not old. :old:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm thirty-seven. I'm not old. :old:

Good evening. Tonight on 'Is There' we examine the question "Is there a life after death?' And here to discuss it are three dead people. :facepalm:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

But if he's not dead, what's he doing in a coffin? :zalice:

:rose: Oh, honestly, it's absolutely pointless trying to do this if you're going to cheat. It really is awful of you.

• Like 2

:rose: Oh, honestly, it's absolutely pointless trying to do this if you're going to cheat. It really is awful of you.

Oh, I'm sorry, LABT. It was just on the spur of the moment. Rather silly really.  :blush:  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, I'm sorry, LABT. It was just on the spur of the moment. Rather silly really.  :blush:  

He goes down to the public library, he sees a few signs up, comes to SOCN all full of good intentions. :wacko:

• Like 2

He goes down to the public library, he sees a few signs up, comes to SOCN all full of good intentions. :wacko:

I see. Well, do you want to have the full argument  :poke:  or were you thinking about taking a course? :angry: :angry: :angry: 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I see. Well, do you want to have the full argument  :poke:  or were you thinking about taking a course? :angry: :angry: :angry: 

Last week we started at the beginning, and we learnt the Italian for a 'spoon'. Now, I wonder how many of you can remember what it was? :bolt:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Last week we started at the beginning, and we learnt the Italian for a 'spoon'. Now, I wonder how many of you can remember what it was? :bolt:

If only Sun&Moon Repairwoman were here.  :sad:  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

If only Sun&Moon Repairwoman were here.  :sad:  

Mrs Midshipman Sun&Moon`s got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube. :fistbump:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Mrs Midshipman Sun&Moon`s got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube. :fistbump:

I would like to take this opportunity of complaining about the way in which these posts are continually portraying psychiatrists who make pat diagnoses of patients' problems without first obtaining their full medical history.  :wagfinger:  

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I would like to take this opportunity of complaining about the way in which these posts are continually portraying psychiatrists who make pat diagnoses of patients' problems without first obtaining their full medical history.  :wagfinger:  

Now what seems to be the problem? You can tell me -- I'm a vet, you know. :wave:

• Like 2

Now what seems to be the problem? You can tell me -- I'm a vet, you know. :wave:

This is my problem with words. Oh, that seems to have cleared it. 'Oh, I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee'. :alex:Yes, that seems to be all right. Thank you very much. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

This is my problem with words. Oh, that seems to have cleared it. 'Oh, I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee'. :alex:Yes, that seems to be all right. Thank you very much. 

Stop that, stop that! You're not going to do a song while I'm here. Look, you're marrying Princess Ibanez, so you'd better get used to the idea! :bitchslap:

• Like 2

Stop that, stop that! You're not going to do a song while I'm here. Look, you're marrying Princess Ibanez, so you'd better get used to the idea! :bitchslap:

TRF FILMS, IN ASSOCIATION WITH DREAM THEATER, PRESENT: THE BISHOP, STARRING THE REVEREND 73 NESBITT.  :old: 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

TRF FILMS, IN ASSOCIATION WITH DREAM THEATER, PRESENT: THE BISHOP, STARRING THE REVEREND 73 NESBITT.  :old: 

This little-known New York saga, written by an unknown hand in the late thirteenth century, has remained undiscovered until today. Now it comes to your screens for the first time. Fresh from the leaves of America's history. The terrible '73's Saga'. :popcorn:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

This little-known New York saga, written by an unknown hand in the late thirteenth century, has remained undiscovered until today. Now it comes to your screens for the first time. Fresh from the leaves of America's history. The terrible '73's Saga'. :popcorn:

The characters and incidents portrayed and the TRF member names used are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person is entirely accidental and unintentional.

Signed RICHARD M. NIXON :moon:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

The characters and incidents portrayed and the TRF member names used are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person is entirely accidental and unintentional.

Signed RICHARD M. NIXON :moon:

It's a nice name. Richard Nixon's got a hedgehog called Frank. :blast::smoke:

• Like 2