You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

The villagers say I'm mad, the tourists say I'm mad, well I am mad, but I'm naturally mad. I don't use any chemicals. :biggrin:

Oh! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! There is a brown paper bag I have found on the premises. :wagfinger: I must confiscate this, sir. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! There is a brown paper bag I have found on the premises. :wagfinger: I must confiscate this, sir. 

You bastard! You vicious heartless bastard!!! Look what you've done to him! He's worked his fingers to to bone to make this place what it is! :angry:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

You bastard! You vicious heartless bastard!!! Look what you've done to him! He's worked his fingers to to bone to make this place what it is! :angry:

:puke: Oh My God, what a simply ghastly place.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

This is Stonehenge...and it's from here we go to Africa. :hockey1:

Extraordinary. Sir Robert Blackhawk, who's just returned from the excavations in El Ara, and you must be well over six foot. Isn't that right, Sir Robert? :huh:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Extraordinary. Sir Robert Blackhawk, who's just returned from the excavations in El Ara, and you must be well over six foot. Isn't that right, Sir Robert? :huh:

'The :hockey2::hockey2: of old weren't half as bold and big and fierce as me'. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

'The :hockey2::hockey2: of old weren't half as bold and big and fierce as me'. 

Ah! Now then, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent. Now then... ah... what happens when the steel is poured into the ingots? :ohmy:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Ah! Now then, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent. Now then... ah... what happens when the steel is poured into the ingots? :ohmy:

Well, we're using some new tungsten carbide drills for the preliminary coal-face scouring operations. :cool:

• Like 2

Well, we're using some new tungsten carbide drills for the preliminary coal-face scouring operations. :cool:

We thought of it first!  :fistbump: Yes, a couple of years ago. We thought of it before you! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

We thought of it first!  :fistbump: Yes, a couple of years ago. We thought of it before you! 

Well, this theory, that I have, that is to say, which is mine...is mine. This theory, which belongs to me, is as follows...This is how it goes...The next thing that I am about to say is my theory....Ready? :popcorn:

• Like 2

Well, this theory, that I have, that is to say, which is mine...is mine. This theory, which belongs to me, is as follows...This is how it goes...The next thing that I am about to say is my theory....Ready? :popcorn:

No, I'm sorry, there isn't time, we're just going straight to 'What are you eating right now'. :pizza:

• Like 2

No, I'm sorry, there isn't time, we're just going straight to 'What are you eating right now'. :pizza:

Sorry about that, darling... Gravy? :drool:

• Like 2

F*ck off, I'm full! Look. I couldn't eat another thing, I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off. :puke:

How shall we go away, Master 73? Give us a sign. :moon:  Oh, it's still a good sign by any standard. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

How shall we go away, Master 73? Give us a sign. :moon:  Oh, it's still a good sign by any standard. 

73 bit himself on purpose there, and he has been given a public warning by the referee, and 73 did not like that one little bit! :no:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

But, gradually I came to feel that I was more at ease...with other mice. :unsure:

Now, I think it's a little early to start imposing roles on blackhawk, don't you?  :blink:

• Like 2

Now, I think it's a little early to start imposing roles on blackhawk, don't you?  :blink:

:yes:   You see, a Blackhawk is a huge savage beast, about five feet high, ten feet long, weighing about four hundred pounds, running forty miles per hour, with masses of sharp pointed teeth and nasty long razor-sharp claws that can rip your belly open before you can say 'Let's go, Wings.' 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   You see, a Blackhawk is a huge savage beast, about five feet high, ten feet long, weighing about four hundred pounds, running forty miles per hour, with masses of sharp pointed teeth and nasty long razor-sharp claws that can rip your belly open before you can say 'Let's go, Wings.' 

Blackhawkrush. Stark. Raving. Mad. :blast:

• Like 2

Mr. Blackhawkrush from Chicago in the U.S....half an inch long. :biggrin:

:no:  You see, a Blackhawk is a huge savage beast, about five feet high, ten feet long, weighing about four hundred pounds, running forty miles per hour, with masses of sharp pointed teeth and nasty long razor-sharp claws that can rip your belly open before you can say 'Let's go, Wings'.

• Like 2

:no:  You see, a Blackhawk is a huge savage beast, about five feet high, ten feet long, weighing about four hundred pounds, running forty miles per hour, with masses of sharp pointed teeth and nasty long razor-sharp claws that can rip your belly open before you can say 'Let's go, Wings'.

No, no, no - you see it's just that his brain is so tiny that the slightest movement can dislodge it :smash: Your Grace ... Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole ... That's it.

• Like 2

No, no, no - you see it's just that his brain is so tiny that the slightest movement can dislodge it :smash: Your Grace ... Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole ... That's it.

I'm not your Grace, I'm your Elsie. :cheer:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm not your Grace, I'm your Elsie. :cheer:

That was a little post from blackhawk - very anarchic, very effective, not quite my cup of tea, but very nice for the younger people. :sarcasm:

• Like 2

That was a little post from blackhawk - very anarchic, very effective, not quite my cup of tea, but very nice for the younger people. :sarcasm:

Oh yeah...you know...get 'em when they're young, eh!  :cool:

• Like 2