You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, there it was, over the other side of the clearing, the legendary Puking Tree of Mozambique.  :puke:

It's a stunt, 73, an extra twenty guineas. :bitchslap:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Say, why don't 73 take the boxes off and Simon get up out of the trench?  :confused: 

Right-o, skipper. Oh, sir. Sir... i - if we - we don't meet again, sir, I'd just like to say it's been a-- it's been a real privilege posting alongside you, sir. :wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Right-o, skipper. Oh, sir. Sir... i - if we - we don't meet again, sir, I'd just like to say it's been a-- it's been a real privilege posting alongside you, sir. :wub:

I'm sorry, I'm very moved. And so, 73, it only remains for you to pass the most savage sentence...:admin:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm sorry, I'm very moved. And so, 73, it only remains for you to pass the most savage sentence...:admin:

:music:...they will stick you in the dock,
And you won't come back.

Oh, thank you very much. :glare:

• Like 2

:music:...they will stick you in the dock,
And you won't come back.

Oh, thank you very much. :glare:

I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth, than dare tread on the same stage with Simon.   :blah:  :wub:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth, than dare tread on the same stage with Simon.   :blah:  :wub:

We haven't got enough mud. :fistscrying:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Ibanez, there's some lovely filth down here! :wave:

The long day is over and it's back to base camp for a nights rest. Here, surrounded by their trophies, 73 and blackhawk prepare for a much tougher ordeal - a moth hunt. :ohmy:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

The long day is over and it's back to base camp for a nights rest. Here, surrounded by their trophies, 73 and blackhawk prepare for a much tougher ordeal - a moth hunt. :ohmy:

:scared:   Hey! I've got a great idea. Why doesn't 73 go?  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I don't want to go on the cart! :fistscrying:

Perhaps you prefer this latest model? :d13: Then why not come to us. We supply only the very best models. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Perhaps you prefer this latest model? :d13: Then why not come to us. We supply only the very best models. 

No, no, I'm making it in the dark, that's the point. :oops:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No, no, I'm making it in the dark, that's the point. :oops:

What indeed is the point? The point is frozen, the beast is late out of Paddington, the point is taken, an electric elk called Simon. :moose:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

What indeed is the point? The point is frozen, the beast is late out of Paddington, the point is taken, an electric elk called Simon. :moose:

No, an electric penguin! Twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion! :pirate:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

No, an electric penguin! Twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion! :pirate:

Hello, good evening and welcome to another edition of Blood Devastation Death War and Horror, but first on the show we've got a man who speaks entirely in anagrams. :Neil:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Hello, good evening and welcome to another edition of Blood Devastation Death War and Horror, but first on the show we've got a man who speaks entirely in anagrams. :Neil:

Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear? :blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Let's not call them anything, let's just ignore them.  :tongue:

I hope you don't mind if I call you Ted, er, I mean as opposed to Edward? Um, incidentally, do call me 73. I don't want you bothering with this 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 nonsense! :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I hope you don't mind if I call you Ted, er, I mean as opposed to Edward? Um, incidentally, do call me 73. I don't want you bothering with this 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 nonsense! :biggrin:

No. I would rather go back to calling you Mrs. S.C.U.M, Mrs. S.C.U.M.  :wub:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

No. I would rather go back to calling you Mrs. S.C.U.M, Mrs. S.C.U.M.  :wub:

One more time, mate; I'll take you to the f**kin' cleaners! :angry:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'm warning you! I may decide to set an exam this term. So just.....listen! :wagfinger:

And now we present the first episode of a new radio drama series, 'The Death of Mary, Queen of Scots.' Part One: The Beginning. :popcorn:

• Like 2

And now we present the first episode of a new radio drama series, 'The Death of Mary, Queen of Scots.' Part One: The Beginning. :popcorn:

:wave: Virginia Wade? You must be mad! 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:wave: Virginia Wade? You must be mad! 

The villagers say I'm mad, the tourists say I'm mad, well I am mad, but I'm naturally mad. I don't use any chemicals. :biggrin:

• Like 2