You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

He's down! Sir Kenneth Clark is down in eight seconds. But he's up again. He's up at six... :hockey2:

...and goes back to bed again because it's far too early.  :zzz:  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, of course, we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at 12:00 at night and lick road clean with our tongues. :tongue:

We're supposed to be French, aren't we? :confused:

• Like 2

Why do think I have this outrageous accent, you silly Rush fan! :nyanya:

:rofl2: No, no - please don't say anything. As I say, your work has been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues has undermined the competence of this firm to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:rofl2: No, no - please don't say anything. As I say, your work has been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues has undermined the competence of this firm to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you. 

Ah, Mr 73, have you got your unemployment benefit please? Right. Well can you write me a cheque then... please? :sarcasm:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Ah, Mr 73, have you got your unemployment benefit please? Right. Well can you write me a cheque then... please? :sarcasm:

73 is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very rich...so, how about a pound?  :tongue: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

73 is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very rich...so, how about a pound?  :tongue: 

Your clothes, your snuff, your ornaments, your glasswear, your pussy cats... :yes:

• Like 2

Er, we've got corsets, stockings, suspender belts, tights, bras, slips, petticoats, knickers, socks and garters, sir. :whipgirl:

Number twenty-eight. The naughty bits of the cabinet...---->  :old::old::old: <--- 

• Like 2

The wooden thing? :confused:

Yes, you can't beat wood :thumbsup: ...Gorn, like the word, it gives me confidence. Gorn. Gorn - it's got a sort of "woody" quality about it. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, you can't beat wood :thumbsup: ...Gorn, like the word, it gives me confidence. Gorn. Gorn - it's got a sort of "woody" quality about it. 

And that's the final entry. La derniere entree. Das final entry. And now, guten abend. Das scores. The scores. Les scores. Dei scores. Oh! Scores. Ha! Scores! :blah:

• Like 2

And that's the final entry. La derniere entree. Das final entry. And now, guten abend. Das scores. The scores. Les scores. Dei scores. Oh! Scores. Ha! Scores! :blah:

Get on with it!  :angry:  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Get on with it!  :angry:  

Errr, the workers' control the means of production? The - the struggle of the urban proletariat? :old:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Esther Williams then. :drool:

Well, why don't you move into more conventional areas of confectionery, like praline or lime cream :puke: a very popular flavour I'm led to understand, or Strawberry Delight? 

• Like 2

Well, why don't you move into more conventional areas of confectionery, like praline or lime cream :puke: a very popular flavour I'm led to understand, or Strawberry Delight? 

I was thinking of taking the ice cream. It's been so hot recently.  :blast::sundog:  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:coy:Do you want to come back to my place?

:yes:  I believe a couple of years ago you started to collect butterfly hunters. 

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:  I believe a couple of years ago you started to collect butterfly hunters. 

Well, I follow the moth in the helicopter to lure it away from the flowers, and then Ibanez comes along in the Lockheed Rocinante and attacks it with air-to-air missiles.  :blast:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, I follow the moth in the helicopter to lure it away from the flowers, and then Ibanez comes along in the Lockheed Rocinante and attacks it with air-to-air missiles.  :blast:

Well, that's the plan, the time is now 19.42 hours. I want you to get to bed, have a good night's rest. :zzz: :zzz:  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, that's the plan, the time is now 19.42 hours. I want you to get to bed, have a good night's rest. :zzz: :zzz:  

We'll be bringing you back to this exciting thread the moment anything interesting happens. :mellow:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

We'll be bringing you back to this exciting thread the moment anything interesting happens. :mellow:

And now here is a reminder about leaving your :comp:  on during the night. Leave your :comp:  on during the night.