You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

4 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Now, don't you worry. We'll soon have you cured! Leave it all to us. You'll never know what hit you. :scared:

That's what you said about the sperm whale.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

You'd need a very big tank. :wtf:

And you join us here at the Bundesabsurd pool just in time to see the start of the 200 meters freestyle for non-swimmers.  :rose: :rose: :rose: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

And you join us here at the Bundesabsurd pool just in time to see the start of the 200 meters freestyle for non-swimmers.  :rose: :rose: :rose: 

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken. Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom. :moon:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken. Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom. :moon:

Number twenty-nine. The interior of a country house.  :doh: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And this is the Spanish Inquisition hiding behind the coal shed. :ohmy:

Well, I don't use it myself, but some of my friends  :wave: :wave: call me "Two Sheds". 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, I don't use it myself, but some of my friends  :wave: :wave: call me "Two Sheds". 

Ah, you're not going to catch me with an old one like that. Right let's reconstruct the crime. 73, you be Inspector Tiger. :cat:

• Like 2

Right, cut the wisecracks, blackhawk! Get to the search room and strip! :moon:

But this :moon:would have the effect of consolidating our gains :moon: of the previous fiscal year, prior to the entry. :blush:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

But this :moon:would have the effect of consolidating our gains :moon: of the previous fiscal year, prior to the entry. :blush:

What? Three men dead, the factory burnt down, the account lost and our firm completely bankrupt, what...what excuse can you possibly make? :wagfinger:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

What? Three men dead, the factory burnt down, the account lost and our firm completely bankrupt, what...what excuse can you possibly make? :wagfinger:

:fistscrying: Ever since you've married me, Douglas, you've treated me like an albatross.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

You tie balloons to your ankles in the evenings. :confused:

Up on the table! :blah: Arms out, fingers together, knees bent, now, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster... faster... faster... faster, faster, faster, faster - now jump! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Up on the table! :blah: Arms out, fingers together, knees bent, now, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster... faster... faster... faster, faster, faster, faster - now jump! 

Well, my main task is to fix a sponsor for the big jump.  :givebeer:  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, my main task is to fix a sponsor for the big jump.  :givebeer:  

Yes, TRFers, new improved Whizzo butter containing 10% more or less is absolutely indistinguishable from a dead crab. Remember, buy Whizzo butter and go to heaven! :angel:

• Like 2

Yes, TRFers, new improved Whizzo butter containing 10% more or less is absolutely indistinguishable from a dead crab. Remember, buy Whizzo butter and go to heaven! :angel:

You are a bloody milkman!   :bolt:

• Like 2

Yeah, I'll have six bottles of Chateau Latour forty-five, and a double jeroboam of champagne. :rr:

Mind you, he's as good as gold in the morning, I've got to hand it to him, but come lunchtime, it's a bottle of vin ordinaire, six glasses and he's ready to...:admin:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Mind you, he's as good as gold in the morning, I've got to hand it to him, but come lunchtime, it's a bottle of vin ordinaire, six glasses and he's ready to...:admin:

He's down! Sir Kenneth Clark is down in eight seconds. But he's up again. He's up at six... :hockey2:

• Like 2