You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'd like to leave the army please, sir. There are people with guns out there, sir. And grenades, sir. So I'd like to leave, sir, before I get killed, please. :hockey2:

Look out, there are llamas! :ohmy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, yes, I thought so. Only, why are they up in the trees?  :nuts:

... behind me you can hear the thud of mortars and the high-pitched whine of rockets, as the battle for control of this volatile republic shakes the foundations of this old city. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

... behind me you can hear the thud of mortars and the high-pitched whine of rockets, as the battle for control of this volatile republic shakes the foundations of this old city. :rolleyes:

Yes, everyone is welcomed to North Malden.  :thumbsup:  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, everyone is welcomed to North Malden.  :thumbsup:  

That's where I was born. :smile: You know, one day, my mother, she put me on her knee and she said, "Gaston, my son, the world is a beautiful place. You must go into it and...love everyone, try to make everyone happy..." Well.... it's not much of a philosophy, I know, but, well.....f**k you! :glare:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

That's where I was born. :smile: You know, one day, my mother, she put me on her knee and she said, "Gaston, my son, the world is a beautiful place. You must go into it and...love everyone, try to make everyone happy..." Well.... it's not much of a philosophy, I know, but, well.....f**k you! :glare:

No, no. Please do carry on, because this is in fact why we wanted you on the thread.  :wub:  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

No, no. Please do carry on, because this is in fact why we wanted you on the thread.  :wub:  

Well I see my role in it as, er, how can I put it best - the nude man - as sort of symbolizing the two separate strands of existence, the essential nudity of man... :blush:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well I see my role in it as, er, how can I put it best - the nude man - as sort of symbolizing the two separate strands of existence, the essential nudity of man... :blush:

:notworthy:  Thick, Herculean arms, a deep, massive chest, atomic-powered legs, shoulders a yard wide and right in the privacy of the Monty Python thread. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:notworthy:  Thick, Herculean arms, a deep, massive chest, atomic-powered legs, shoulders a yard wide and right in the privacy of the Monty Python thread. 

Of course the big question that everyone's asking here is, what about those split-crotch panties? :popcorn:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Of course the big question that everyone's asking here is, what about those split-crotch panties? :popcorn:

Well, while you're thinking about that, perhaps the :cat: 73 would rather answer that? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, while you're thinking about that, perhaps the :cat: 73 would rather answer that? 

It say 'Go away you silly little bleeder. I am having another man. Love 73'. Quite some error. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Uh, well, I...I got, uh, note.  :blush:  

Oh! It says, 'A wonderful day ahead. You will be surrounded by family and friends. Roger Moore will drop in for lunch, bringing Tony Curtis with him. In the afternoon a substantial cash sum will come your way. In the evening Petula Clark will visit your home accompanied by The Mike Sammes singers. She will sing for you in your own living room. Before you go to bed, Peter Wyngarde will come and declare his undying love for you.' :thumbsup:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh! It says, 'A wonderful day ahead. You will be surrounded by family and friends. Roger Moore will drop in for lunch, bringing Tony Curtis with him. In the afternoon a substantial cash sum will come your way. In the evening Petula Clark will visit your home accompanied by The Mike Sammes singers. She will sing for you in your own living room. Before you go to bed, Peter Wyngarde will come and declare his undying love for you.' :thumbsup:

But I don't want any of that. I'd rather....just....sing! :music:

• Like 2

I don't much like the tone of your voice! :16ton:

Well-this-gentleman-sir-has-just-come-in-to-report-that-he-was-sitting-at-home-with-a-friend- :wink: when-he-heard-a-noise-in-the-backroom-went-round-to-investigate-and-found-that-5,000-pounds-in-savings-had-been-stolen. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well-this-gentleman-sir-has-just-come-in-to-report-that-he-was-sitting-at-home-with-a-friend- :wink: when-he-heard-a-noise-in-the-backroom-went-round-to-investigate-and-found-that-5,000-pounds-in-savings-had-been-stolen. 

He didn't wear a kilt or play the bagpipes? He never got drunk at night or bought home black puddings? :smoke:

• Like 2

He didn't wear a kilt or play the bagpipes? He never got drunk at night or bought home black puddings? :smoke:

He had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. :hug2:

• Like 2

:yes:  An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people. :scared:

Let us taunt it. It may become so cross that it will make a mistake.  :nyanya: :nyanya: :nyanya:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Let us taunt it. It may become so cross that it will make a mistake.  :nyanya: :nyanya: :nyanya:

Of course, the Big Blackhawk made two mistakes.:wink:  First of all he didn't recognize me, 73, Arthur 73, Special Investigator, The Rush Forum, and second...

• Like 2

Of course, the Big Blackhawk made two mistakes.:wink:  First of all he didn't recognize me, 73, Arthur 73, Special Investigator, The Rush Forum, and second...

...Oh, spit. Which one is it?  :rage:

• Like 2