You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

11 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:explode: Yes, it was the middle one.

One final question, and that beautiful non-materialistic lounge suite will be yours! Ready, 73? You're a brave man. Your final question: Who won the English Football Cup in 1949? :nasty:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

One final question, and that beautiful non-materialistic lounge suite will be yours! Ready, 73? You're a brave man. Your final question: Who won the English Football Cup in 1949? :nasty:

Bread! Apples! Very small rocks! Cider! Gravy! Cherries!  Mud! Churches!  Lead! :yes:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Bread! Apples! Very small rocks! Cider! Gravy! Cherries!  Mud! Churches!  Lead! :yes:

Well, don't blame me. I didn't ask to sell this stuff. :sad:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Selling! Very good, very good. :hug2: Oooh! Ya wicked ay! Wicked ay! 

:no: Ah, no. Freedom. Freedom for me. They said I hadn't done anything, so I could go free and live on an island somewhere. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It was only a bloody parking offense.  :rolleyes:

No parrots were involved in an accident on the M1 today when a lorry carrying high-octane fuel was in collison with a bollard. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No parrots were involved in an accident on the M1 today when a lorry carrying high-octane fuel was in collison with a bollard. :thumbsup:

Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.  :angel:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Now, look here. You barge in here, quite uninvited, break glasses, and then announce, quite casually, that we're all dead. :confused:

It was a joke. :bitchslap: No, no not a joke, a sales campaign. :cool:

• Like 2

It was a joke. :bitchslap: No, no not a joke, a sales campaign. :cool:

:yes:  Mr. Ibanez just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:  Mr. Ibanez just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all. 

I'm sorry, you have to say 'dog kennel' to Mr 73, because if you say 'mattress' he puts a bucket over his head. I should have explained. Otherwise he's perfectly all right. :bolt:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

I'm sorry, you have to say 'dog kennel' to Mr 73, because if you say 'mattress' he puts a bucket over his head. I should have explained. Otherwise he's perfectly all right. :bolt:

That's a little bit too loud. Can you say it just a little less loud than that? Could you try it in a higher register? :blah:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

That's a little bit too loud. Can you say it just a little less loud than that? Could you try it in a higher register? :blah:

What a strange turn this thread has taken. Mr. Ibanez appears to have lost his memory and is now convinced that he is   :geddy:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

What a strange turn this thread has taken. Mr. Ibanez appears to have lost his memory and is now convinced that he is   :geddy:

No. Never seen him before in my life. :facepalm: Oh , yes, yes he's the one. He done it. I'd recognize him anywhere, sorry, Robert. :wave:

• Like 2

No. Never seen him before in my life. :facepalm: Oh , yes, yes he's the one. He done it. I'd recognize him anywhere, sorry, Robert. :wave:

Never mind, Timmy Simon.  :fistbump: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

A pint of creme de menthe for my friend. Well how are you, you great poof? :wave:

Enough of this gay banter. And now Mr. Anchovy, you asked us to advise you which job in life you were best suited for. :hockey2:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Enough of this gay banter. And now Mr. Anchovy, you asked us to advise you which job in life you were best suited for. :hockey2:

I'm kind of guttering and laying back at the same time, and philosophizing. :yes:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, well, it was Spain, then.  :imo:  

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :wagfinger:

• Like 1

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :wagfinger:

So we now have a totally new offer. You get a nude lady.  :thumbsup:  

• Like 1