You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

This is indeed a grim day for the human race, Dan.  :eh:

:bitchslap: What do the bleeding stars in the paper predict, forecast, prophesy, foretell, prognosticate...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:bitchslap: What do the bleeding stars in the paper predict, forecast, prophesy, foretell, prognosticate...

There is much danger, for beyond the cave lies the Gorge of Eternal Peril, :whipgirl:which no man has ever crossed. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

There is much danger, for beyond the cave lies the Gorge of Eternal Peril, :whipgirl:which no man has ever crossed. 

Well, Robert will be riding his Viking Super Roadster with the drop handlebars and the dual-thread wheel-rims and with his Wiley-Prat 20:1 synchro-mesh he should experience difficulties on the sort of road surfaces they just don't get in Chicago. :angel:

• Like 2

Well, Robert will be riding his Viking Super Roadster with the drop handlebars and the dual-thread wheel-rims and with his Wiley-Prat 20:1 synchro-mesh he should experience difficulties on the sort of road surfaces they just don't get in Chicago. :angel:

The B489..the Dawlish road?  :scared:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

A path! A path! :clap:

:no: The A23s through Purleys down onto the main roads near Purbrights avoiding Leatherheads and then taking the A231s entering Rottingdeans from the North.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: The A23s through Purleys down onto the main roads near Purbrights avoiding Leatherheads and then taking the A231s entering Rottingdeans from the North.

And on the road too, vicious gangs of keep left signs. :scared:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And on the road too, vicious gangs of keep left signs. :scared:

Where it says: 'next of kin' shall I put 'mother'? :unsure:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:wagfinger:  There are some who call me..'Tim'? 

Um, incidentally, do call me Tom. I don't want you bothering with this 'Thomas' nonsense! Ha ha ha ha! Now where were we? :nuts:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Um, incidentally, do call me Tom. I don't want you bothering with this 'Thomas' nonsense! Ha ha ha ha! Now where were we? :nuts:

No, no, no -- it's spelt "Thomas", but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove". :wink:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

No, no, no -- it's spelt "Thomas", but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove". :wink:

Ah, you're an Italian. In that case you would say: 'Sono Italiano di Napoli'. :pizza: :drool: :pizza:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Ah, you're an Italian. In that case you would say: 'Sono Italiano di Napoli'. :pizza: :drool: :pizza:

A Michelangelo to see you, your Holiness. :wub:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I don't want to see anyone, O'Toole...tell him to go away.  :poke:

Aye, you'd better have your pound back. Oh... :facepalm: fingerprints.

• Like 2

Aye, you'd better have your pound back. Oh... :facepalm: fingerprints.

That makes you a penny short, Wilkins.  :wagfinger: Where is it? 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

That makes you a penny short, Wilkins.  :wagfinger: Where is it? 

I've just been told that Huron has requested a plane ticket for Budapest! So he's definitely getting warmer. So we'll be back again in just a few years. :ohmy:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

I've just been told that Huron has requested a plane ticket for Budapest! So he's definitely getting warmer. So we'll be back again in just a few years. :ohmy:

The British Airline Pilots Association would like to point out that it takes a chap six years to become a fully qualified airline pilot, and not two. :wagfinger:
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Your_Lion said:
  The British Airline Pilots Association would like to point out that it takes a chap six years to become a fully qualified airline pilot, and not two. :wagfinger:

Like at my old school, where by coincidence, the annual prize-giving is going on at this very moment. :popcorn:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Like at my old school, where by coincidence, the annual prize-giving is going on at this very moment. :popcorn:

Three fabulous new prizes have just been added: A four-month supply of interesting undergarments , a fully motorized pig, and a hand-painted scene of Arabian splendour, complete with silly walk.

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Your_Lion said:

Three fabulous new prizes have just been added: A four-month supply of interesting undergarments , a fully motorized pig, and a hand-painted scene of Arabian splendour, complete with silly walk.

Well now we come on to our special gift section. The contestant is Ibanez Jem and the prize this week is a beautiful lounge suite! :clap:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well now we come on to our special gift section. The contestant is Ibanez Jem and the prize this week is a beautiful lounge suite! :clap:

Oh, I see, sir.:blink: No time ... to ... lose!!

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, but there's only a seven-minute wait now.  :cool:

:gumby: What is the next number in this sequence - 2, 4, 6?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

:gumby: What is the next number in this sequence - 2, 4, 6?

Ah yes, you have to remember of course, to multiply everything IbanezJem says by three. Er, it's nothing he can help, you understand. Apart from that he's perfectly all right.

• Like 3