You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:yes: And apart from being a full-time stapling machine, he can also give a cat influenza.

:16ton:  The RSPCA wish it to be known that that man was not a bona fide animal lover. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

:16ton:  The RSPCA wish it to be known that that man was not a bona fide animal lover. 

Well, poor pet, she was like a lost lamb in an abattoir. :rose:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, poor pet, she was like a lost lamb in an abattoir. :rose:

You see, I mainly design slaughter houses. Mind you, this is a real beaut. I mean, none of your blood caked on the walls and flesh flying out of the windows inconveniencing passers-by with this one. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

You see, I mainly design slaughter houses. Mind you, this is a real beaut. I mean, none of your blood caked on the walls and flesh flying out of the windows inconveniencing passers-by with this one. :thumbsup:

Get out the bloody piano you stupid furry bucktoothed gits! :geddy:Get out! Gott in Himmel. Get your stinking tail out of my face.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Get out the bloody piano you stupid furry bucktoothed gits! :geddy:Get out! Gott in Himmel. Get your stinking tail out of my face.

It's a success. But Roy must make sure.  :blast:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

The cartoon peril was no more. The Quest for the Holy Grail could continue. :pirate:

Er, well let's see, that's 18...that's 20 so this must be the one. Now, I'm going to press the bell just to see if there's anyone in.  :poke:

• Like 2

Er, well let's see, that's 18...that's 20 so this must be the one. Now, I'm going to press the bell just to see if there's anyone in.  :poke:

:wave: Gentleman, I'd like to introduce man from Pommieland who is joinin' us this year in the philosophy department at the University of Walamaloo.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:wave: Gentleman, I'd like to introduce man from Pommieland who is joinin' us this year in the philosophy department at the University of Walamaloo.

Our friend Mr. Gulliver was clearly undergoing another change of personality.  :joker:

• Like 2

:Neil:' 's father, a free-lance bishop, was married to Verna Plachenka (Julie Christie) 

And what are your ladies going to do for us this year? :wink:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

And what are your ladies going to do for us this year? :wink:

:blush:  Well, we're just in it for the lobbying, you know. We just love lobbying. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:blush:  Well, we're just in it for the lobbying, you know. We just love lobbying. 

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I... I am no longer infected. :cool:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I... I am no longer infected. :cool:

Oh yes, the servants are most attentive, particularly the little serving maid with the great big knockers, and when she gets going...  :banana:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh yes, the servants are most attentive, particularly the little serving maid with the great big knockers, and when she gets going...  :banana:

You are Sir Philip Sidney?  :confused:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: Skip the impersonations. You are Alexander Yalt?

Oh curses, curses! I thought I was safe, disguised as Attila the Hun.  :banghead:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh curses, curses! I thought I was safe, disguised as Attila the Hun.  :banghead:

Yes it was indeed. Well challenged.:clap:Well now we come on to our special gift section. The contestant is Karl Marx and the prize this week is a beautiful lounge suite.  :wub:

• Like 2

Yes it was indeed. Well challenged.:clap:Well now we come on to our special gift section. The contestant is Karl Marx and the prize this week is a beautiful lounge suite.  :wub:

Very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers!  :moon:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers!  :moon:

:no: At a mass meeting at Brentford Football Ground, other works of art voted to come out in support of the paintings.

• Like 2

:no: At a mass meeting at Brentford Football Ground, other works of art voted to come out in support of the paintings.

Michelangelo, you can use David. I won't sue.  :fistbump:

• Like 2