You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Now will you please tell me what in God’s name possessed you to paint The Last Supper with three Christs in it? :facepalm:

I'm afraid when I'm in this idiom, I sometimes get a bit, uh, sort of carried away.  :blush: 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm afraid when I'm in this idiom, I sometimes get a bit, uh, sort of carried away.  :blush: 

:rimshot: When danger reared its ugly head, He bravely turned his tail and fled. :musik19:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

If you don't tell me where the bomb is...if I don't give you the money...Unless you give me the bomb...the bomb will explode killing everybody. :unsure:

I'm a gonner, major. Leave me, I'm ... I'm not a complete man anymore. :hockey2:

• Like 2

Yes, during the night Ibanez had his leg bitten sort of....off. :sleep:

See, nothing to it, he's not such a toughy. And his legs...look at this. :bounce:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

You didn't eat the leg, Blackhawk. There's still plenty of good meat there, look at that arm. :drool:

Did you see his left arm?  :no:  OK, we'll look around the hall after everybody's gone. 

• Like 2

Just a flesh wound. :pirate:

But by lunch, the situation had changed dramatically: C.U. Pratt killed outright, bowled Odinga - 0, :rose: P.B.T.R. Pratt legs off before wicket, bowled Odinga - 0. :rose:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

But by lunch, the situation had changed dramatically: C.U. Pratt killed outright, bowled Odinga - 0, :rose: P.B.T.R. Pratt legs off before wicket, bowled Odinga - 0. :rose:

:alex:and :geddy:star in 'Rain Stopped Play', a whacky new comedy series about the gay exploits of two television cricket commentators with :Neil: as Aggie the kooky Scots maid.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:alex:and :geddy:star in 'Rain Stopped Play', a whacky new comedy series about the gay exploits of two television cricket commentators with :Neil: as Aggie the kooky Scots maid.

Wouldn't that mean retitling them?  :unsure:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Wouldn't that mean retitling them?  :unsure:

Sir, I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Sir, I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history.  :thumbsup:

I'm happy too, now at last we know there was a Sumerian influence here in Abu Simnel in the early pre-dynastic period, two thousand years before the reign of Tutankhamun. :cheers:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I'm happy too, now at last we know there was a Sumerian influence here in Abu Simnel in the early pre-dynastic period, two thousand years before the reign of Tutankhamun. :cheers:

We were here first! We thought of it first. Yes, a couple of years ago. We did!  :fistscrying:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Can I just say here, for one moment, that I have a new theory about the brontosaurus? :clap:

:yes: The forbidden plateau of Roiurama, the Lost World, thrown up by mighty earth movements thousands of millions of years ago, where strange primeval creatures defying evolution, lurk in the dark, impenetrable forests, cut off forever from the outside world.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:yes: The forbidden plateau of Roiurama, the Lost World, thrown up by mighty earth movements thousands of millions of years ago, where strange primeval creatures defying evolution, lurk in the dark, impenetrable forests, cut off forever from the outside world.

It's got huge, sharp...it can leap about...look at the bones!!! :rage:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It's got huge, sharp...it can leap about...look at the bones!!! :rage:

I am looking - it's the only way I keep my eyelids apart! Boom-boom! Every one a Maserati! :cool:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I am looking - it's the only way I keep my eyelids apart! Boom-boom! Every one a Maserati! :cool:

"Would you like me to show you the door?" "Oh, that's extremely kind of you, but I saw it on the way in."   :rofl2:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Get out! You laborer! :rage:

Why?  :confused:  He's mending it with his own hands. See how he uses a spanner to tighten that nut. 

• Like 2