You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I wanted to be a doctor, but there we are. I'm head of the Careers Advisory Board. :eh:

Hello, I'm your new vicar. Can I interest you in any encyclopedias?  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Hello, I'm your new vicar. Can I interest you in any encyclopedias?  :thumbsup:

The most interesting thing about King Charles I is that he was 5'6" at the start of his reign, but only 4'8" tall at the end of it. :16ton:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

The most interesting thing about King Charles I is that he was 5'6" at the start of his reign, but only 4'8" tall at the end of it. :16ton:

You can keep your Robert Eversley. And you can keep your bloody Watutsi! I'd rather have my little body!  :fistscrying:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

You can keep your Robert Eversley. And you can keep your bloody Watutsi! I'd rather have my little body!  :fistscrying:

But don't you see, I came here to find a new job, a new life, a new meaning to my existence. Can't you help me?:sad:

• Like 2

But don't you see, I came here to find a new job, a new life, a new meaning to my existence. Can't you help me?:sad:

Nothing to do with me. I'm not in this page. This is page 269 - I'm not in until page 270...:doh:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It's the old man from Page 270! What's he doing here? :old:

Well may you ask. We just been moved in next to SOCN...terrible bloody din.  :facepalm: 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well may you ask. We just been moved in next to SOCN...terrible bloody din.  :facepalm: 

:yes:  It's very nice actually. We've just had the outside painted with warm pus. It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh we've got smeared all over the Biden thread.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:yes:  It's very nice actually. We've just had the outside painted with warm pus. It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh we've got smeared all over the Biden thread.

This is a 12-story block combining classical neo-Clinton features :hug2: with the efficiency of modern techniques. :whipgirl:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

This is a 12-story block combining classical neo-Clinton features :hug2: with the efficiency of modern techniques. :whipgirl:

The characters and incidents portrayed in this thread are fictitious, and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person is entirely accidental and unintentional. Signed, RICHARD M. NIXON

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

The characters and incidents portrayed in this thread are fictitious, and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person is entirely accidental and unintentional. Signed, RICHARD M. NIXON

I think he's got beautiful legs. :wub:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I am no longer infected! :thumbsup:

Alert all squad cars in the area. :music: Ha-allo Dar-ling, I'm afra-ID I sh-A-ll BE L-ate H-O-me this evening.:musik19:

• Like 2

Alert all squad cars in the area. :music: Ha-allo Dar-ling, I'm afra-ID I sh-A-ll BE L-ate H-O-me this evening.:musik19:

:thumbsup:  Now then my little banana, my little fruit salad, I can wait for you no longer. You must be mine utterly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

:thumbsup:  Now then my little banana, my little fruit salad, I can wait for you no longer. You must be mine utterly. 

:cheers: Well look I'll phone the bishop and see if we can get the Abbey.

• Like 2

:cheers: Well look I'll phone the bishop and see if we can get the Abbey.

The union between the Princess and the brave, but dangerous , Sir Lancelot of Camelot. :wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

The union between the Princess and the brave, but dangerous , Sir Lancelot of Camelot. :wub:

...whilst Mary, Roger's half-sister, settles down to watch television... :comp:

• Like 2

...whilst Mary, Roger's half-sister, settles down to watch television... :comp:

...has sent his fridge. This is the fridge in which David keeps most of his milk, butter and eggs. What a typically selfless... :comp:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

...has sent his fridge. This is the fridge in which David keeps most of his milk, butter and eggs. What a typically selfless... :comp:

:confused: Fourth word, three syllables. First syllable. Ear? 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:rolleyes: Just answer the five questions. 

Look, would you mind going away, I'm trying to examine this :gumby:. It's - er - it's all right - I am a doctor. Actually, I'm a gynaecologist, but this is my lunchhour.

• Like 2

Look, would you mind going away, I'm trying to examine this :gumby:. It's - er - it's all right - I am a doctor. Actually, I'm a gynaecologist, but this is my lunchhour.

:coy:  :coy:  :coy:  What are they doing here? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Ah! That's probably the first architect now. Come in. :thumbsup:

The man who could tear fruit machines apart with his eyeballs!  :bolt:

• Like 2