You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Call Erik Njorl, son of Frothgar, brother of Hangor... :cat:

Old woman! :wave: Man, sorry. What knight lives in that castle over there? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:tongue:   Who shall declare this good, that ill when good and ill so intertwine...    

:blah: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you and now for the fish - the fish down the trousers.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:blah: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you and now for the fish - the fish down the trousers.

Oh Maurice, this is most inconvenient.  :wagfinger:  

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh Maurice, this is most inconvenient.  :wagfinger:  

Well, people keep taking your hairdryer on every turn. :mad:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

It's sixty feet wide.  :spacecraft:  

What we're looking for here is some multi-cellular life form with stripes, huge razor-sharp teeth, about eleven foot long, and of the genus Felis Horribilis, what we doctors, in fact call, a tiger. :cat:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

What we're looking for here is some multi-cellular life form with stripes, huge razor-sharp teeth, about eleven foot long, and of the genus Felis Horribilis, what we doctors, in fact call, a tiger. :cat:

I know, I know, that's rather why I came in here with that point about nobody moving. :ninja:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, I will take him single-handed. I shall make a feint to the north-east and... :bolt:

From these glens and scars, the sound of the coot and the moorhen is seldom absent. Nature sits in stern mastery over these rocks and crags. The rush of the mountain stream, the bleat of the sheep, and the broad, clear Highland skies, reflected in tarn and loch... :zzz:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

From these glens and scars, the sound of the coot and the moorhen is seldom absent. Nature sits in stern mastery over these rocks and crags. The rush of the mountain stream, the bleat of the sheep, and the broad, clear Highland skies, reflected in tarn and loch... :zzz:

My God, what a simply ghastly place. :shakehead:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

My God, what a simply ghastly place. :shakehead:

:yes:   We received a note from the Council saying that if we ceased to believe in this building it would fall down. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   We received a note from the Council saying that if we ceased to believe in this building it would fall down. 

Quite frankly, I think the central pillar system may need strengthening a bit. :unsure:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Quite frankly, I think the central pillar system may need strengthening a bit. :unsure:

I'll have a look at it in the dark room in the morning. Good night!  :zzz:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'll have a look at it in the dark room in the morning. Good night!  :zzz:

:sundog: Ah, good morning. I'm afraid our regular psychiatrist hasn't come round this morning and I've got an ego block which is in turn making my wife over-assertive and getting us both into a state of depressive neurosis.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:sundog: Ah, good morning. I'm afraid our regular psychiatrist hasn't come round this morning and I've got an ego block which is in turn making my wife over-assertive and getting us both into a state of depressive neurosis.

Put this paper bag over your head - it has little holes there for your eyes :ninja:  you see. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Put this paper bag over your head - it has little holes there for your eyes :ninja:  you see. 

Actually what happens is he goes off there, off camera, and just waits there so it looks as though he's gone down... to the basement. Actually I think he's rather overdoing it. :facepalm:

• Like 2