You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

8 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in the morning? That's a full working day, lad, and don't you forget it! :bitchslap:

Sorry about that ... so unless you have brain cells, or have completed the process of evolution, there's a wonderful day ahead! :7up:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Sorry about that ... so unless you have brain cells, or have completed the process of evolution, there's a wonderful day ahead! :7up:

:thumbsup:  7.30 Fed cat. 8.00 Breakfast. 8.30 Yes ( successfully ) 9.00 Set out on historic journey. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

:thumbsup:  7.30 Fed cat. 8.00 Breakfast. 8.30 Yes ( successfully ) 9.00 Set out on historic journey. 

:unsure:...now let's just get this quite clear - you're intending to jump across the English Channel?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Look, I'm a knight, I'm supposed to get as much peril as I can. :knight:

We were wondering if we could possibly borrow your head for a piece of animation. :ninja:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

We were wondering if we could possibly borrow your head for a piece of animation. :ninja:

Come on now, be sensible Parky. :popcorn:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:wagfinger:  Well, there's the first result and the Silly Party has held Leicester. 

In this graph, this column represents 23% of the population. This column represents 28% of the population, and this column represents 43% of the population. :ohmy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

In this graph, this column represents 23% of the population. This column represents 28% of the population, and this column represents 43% of the population. :ohmy:

Soon Scotland was full of Scotsmen. :rr::rr::rr: The over-crowding was pitiful. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Soon Scotland was full of Scotsmen. :rr::rr::rr: The over-crowding was pitiful. 

Oh, one word of warning, sir, a little tip. Don't have any of the vicar over there. :wagfinger: He's been here two weeks and nobody's touched him. 'Nuff said?

• Like 2

Oh, one word of warning, sir, a little tip. Don't have any of the vicar over there. :wagfinger: He's been here two weeks and nobody's touched him. 'Nuff said?

STARRING THE REVEREND E.P. NESBITT.  :old:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

STARRING THE REVEREND E.P. NESBITT.  :old:

I mean, as soon as I'd made 'Midnight Cowboy' with the vicar as Ratso Rizzo, John Schlesinger rushes out his version, and gets it premiered while mine's still at the chemist's. :fistscrying:

• Like 2

I mean, as soon as I'd made 'Midnight Cowboy' with the vicar as Ratso Rizzo, John Schlesinger rushes out his version, and gets it premiered while mine's still at the chemist's. :fistscrying:

:confused:  Have to get a bigger bottle. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

:confused:  Have to get a bigger bottle. 

:yes: You see, if I split what's left, there'd be hardly any left for me at all.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:yes: You see, if I split what's left, there'd be hardly any left for me at all.

Hindu, Taoist, Mormon spill theirs just anywhere. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

A blessing! A blessing from the Lord! God be praised! :angel:

No, I've just come to say that he's on his way.  :Neil: Would you sign this, please. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Ooh, likes games, eh? Knew she would. Likes games, eh? She's been around a bit, been around? :wink:

As always one of the great attractions of this fourteen-day exhibition is the display of counter-marching given by the Massed Pipes and Toilet Requisites of the Colwyn Bay Massed Pipes and Toilet Requisites Club. :popcorn:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

As always one of the great attractions of this fourteen-day exhibition is the display of counter-marching given by the Massed Pipes and Toilet Requisites of the Colwyn Bay Massed Pipes and Toilet Requisites Club. :popcorn:

Would you excuse me a moment? I want to powder my nose. :wink:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Would you excuse me a moment? I want to powder my nose. :wink:

Stop that, stop that! It's filthy! Right now we need you, the one in the Blackhawks jersey, we need you for another skit onstage! :blah:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Stop that, stop that! It's filthy! Right now we need you, the one in the Blackhawks jersey, we need you for another skit onstage! :blah:

Well, I'm a plumber. :hug2:  I can't act. 

• Like 2