You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

14 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

But what do that mean to you, what do that mean to me, what do that mean to the average man in the street? With me now is Professor Tiddles of Leeds University... :old:

:sigh: It's our cat. He doesn't do anything. He just sits out there on the lawn.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Look, that cat's got a vicious streak a mile wide, it's a killer! :cat:

Well I think customs men should be armed, so they can kill people carrying more than two hundred cigarettes. :blast::smoke:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well I think customs men should be armed, so they can kill people carrying more than two hundred cigarettes. :blast::smoke:

Er, Simon, I believe you are encouraging magic in the Police Force? :kiss:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Er, Simon, I believe you are encouraging magic in the Police Force? :kiss:

:no: I must warn you, Robert, that outside I have police dog Josephine, who is not only armed, and trained to sniff out certain substances, but is also a junkie.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: I must warn you, Robert, that outside I have police dog Josephine, who is not only armed, and trained to sniff out certain substances, but is also a junkie.

Push off, fuzz!  :smoke:  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

The police are anxious to speak to anyone who saw the crime, ladies with large breasts, or just anyone who likes policemen. :thumbsup:

Ah, they say, however, that acting on his information they now wish to interview a newsreader in the central Chicago area. :ohmy:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Ah, they say, however, that acting on his information they now wish to interview a newsreader in the central Chicago area. :ohmy:

Follow! BUT, follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to Chicago is guarded by a mayor so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! :scared:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Follow! BUT, follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to Chicago is guarded by a mayor so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! :scared:

Never mind, Snapper love, you can't win  'em all.  :coy:  Could I have my eye-liner, please? 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Never mind, Snapper love, you can't win  'em all.  :coy:  Could I have my eye-liner, please? 

Yes. :cool: And, er, he never showed any inclination towards being a Scotsman before this happened?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes. :cool: And, er, he never showed any inclination towards being a Scotsman before this happened?

:yes: Fourteen lagers with his breakfast, that sort of thing. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes: Fourteen lagers with his breakfast, that sort of thing. 

:sad: Yes, we'd like a bed, a double bed, and I wondered if you'd got one for about fifty pounds.

• Like 2

:sad: Yes, we'd like a bed, a double bed, and I wondered if you'd got one for about fifty pounds.

:ohmy:  Silence, naughty lady of the night! 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:ohmy:  Silence, naughty lady of the night! 

This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. :scared:

• Like 2

This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. :scared:

:wtf:We are but eight score young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:wtf:We are but eight score young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half. 

No, four of them, a pair of identical twins ... and a couple of the Ken Spinoza quads - the other two pulled out. And of course you two. :nuts:

• Like 2

No, four of them, a pair of identical twins ... and a couple of the Ken Spinoza quads - the other two pulled out. And of course you two. :nuts:

But the thing was, Ricky and I had just had a blow dry and rinse,  :blaze: :blaze: and we couldn't go out for a couple of days.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

But the thing was, Ricky and I had just had a blow dry and rinse,  :blaze: :blaze: and we couldn't go out for a couple of days.

:wagfinger: Since the body was found in this room, and no one has left it. Therefore ... the murderer must be somebody in this room.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:wagfinger: Since the body was found in this room, and no one has left it. Therefore ... the murderer must be somebody in this room.

We don't need to do anything, apart from just stop him entering the room. :pirate:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:thumbsdown: On second thoughts, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.

So I curtailed my walpoling activities, sallied forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles! :drool:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

So I curtailed my walpoling activities, sallied forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles! :drool:

Now, zis afternoon, we have monsieur's favourite: ze jugged hare. Ze hare is very high, and ze sauce is very rich with truffles, anchovies, Grand Marnier, bacon, and cream. :cheers:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Now, zis afternoon, we have monsieur's favourite: ze jugged hare. Ze hare is very high, and ze sauce is very rich with truffles, anchovies, Grand Marnier, bacon, and cream. :cheers:

Beautiful speaking voice. :wub:

• Like 2