You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

18 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh. I don't seem to be able to find it, sir. Uhh, it'll be in - be in Number Four Trench. I'll go and get it. :oops:

What was that? I write my posts out of the trench? But I've never posted out of a trench. I might fall over. It's dangerous. :scared:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

What was that? I write my posts out of the trench? But I've never posted out of a trench. I might fall over. It's dangerous. :scared:

If 73 doesn't get enough protein he gets very thin and his bones begin to stick out and his fins start to fall off. So once a week give your admin a really good meal. :hotdog::pizza::burger:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

If 73 doesn't get enough protein he gets very thin and his bones begin to stick out and his fins start to fall off. So once a week give your admin a really good meal. :hotdog::pizza::burger:

I can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and this dead crab. :confused:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and this dead crab. :confused:

Yes, that's near enough. I'll give you that. Right, now, Mrs. Scum, you have won your prize. :gumby:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, that's near enough. I'll give you that. Right, now, Mrs. Scum, you have won your prize. :gumby:

:yes:  This is Howard Katzenberg from Philadelphia...and his wife, Debbie.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:pirate: Oh, quick get the sword out, I want to cut his head off!

And where did the head land? Right at the back. :rolleyes:  That's justice. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And where did the head land? Right at the back. :rolleyes:  That's justice. 

:wagfinger: No, I shall deny that to the last breath in my body. :blush2: Oh. Sorry, yes. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

You're not fooling anyone, you know. :sarcasm:

All right. We can soon settle this. We'll ask him. Yes, we met on holiday last year. :tongue:

• Like 1

All right. We can soon settle this. We'll ask him. Yes, we met on holiday last year. :tongue:

73's right. Your mind's gone, Simon Jenkins. You're rubbish.  :glare: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Nurse! Nurse! Nurse, take Mr. Ibanez to a brain surgeon. :gumby:

:smash:  And don't ask him too many questions because it will get hot. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:smash:  And don't ask him too many questions because it will get hot. 

:firedevil:  And so it was the fire brigade eventually came round on Friday night.

• Like 2

:firedevil:  And so it was the fire brigade eventually came round on Friday night.

They ran up against one big obstacle - the Thames.  :spit:This was a major setback. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

They ran up against one big obstacle - the Thames.  :spit:This was a major setback. 

:notworthy: I have no quarrel with you, good Sir knight, but I must cross this bridge.

• Like 2

:notworthy: I have no quarrel with you, good Sir knight, but I must cross this bridge.

:blaze: He's good. You could learn a thing or two from him. Right, now you two me old beauties, you are nicked. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:blaze: He's good. You could learn a thing or two from him. Right, now you two me old beauties, you are nicked. 

I've got a family... a wife and six kids... and I hope very much you don't have to takeaway my freedom... because... well, because m'lud freedom is a state much prized within the realm of civilized society. :angel:

• Like 2

I've got a family... a wife and six kids... and I hope very much you don't have to takeaway my freedom... because... well, because m'lud freedom is a state much prized within the realm of civilized society. :angel:

...Naa, I'm only pulling your leg. It's crucifixion, really. :laugh:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

...Naa, I'm only pulling your leg. It's crucifixion, really. :laugh:

These enquiries led to certain changes at TRF... :cool:

• Like 2

These enquiries led to certain changes at TRF... :cool:

Hello sailors. Listen, guess what. The TRF has made me the head of the New World Women Ola Pola. :aliendance:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Hello sailors. Listen, guess what. The TRF has made me the head of the New World Women Ola Pola. :aliendance:

As a prolific post-writer, I feel I must protest about the previous post. I am nearly sixty and am quite mad, but I do enjoy listening to the TRF Home Service.  :7up:

• Like 2

As a prolific post-writer, I feel I must protest about the previous post. I am nearly sixty and am quite mad, but I do enjoy listening to the TRF Home Service.  :7up:

:alex:This twenty-one-year-old , remarkably stocky for 6'3", square shouldered, balding giant, hair flowing in the wind, bright eyed, pert, young for his age but oh so old in so many ways...

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:alex:This twenty-one-year-old , remarkably stocky for 6'3", square shouldered, balding giant, hair flowing in the wind, bright eyed, pert, young for his age but oh so old in so many ways...

But what do that mean to you, what do that mean to me, what do that mean to the average man in the street? With me now is Professor Tiddles of Leeds University... :old:

• Like 2