You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

No ... I must ask you please not to ring in until you've seen all the photos. :no:

This is Uncle Ted in front of the house. :codger: This is Uncle Ted at the back of the house. :codger: And this is Uncle Ted at the side of the house. :codger:

:bitchslap: Yes, we've played squash together.

Look, it's your affair if you want to play with five people...but don't go calling it doubles. :tsk:

Three, sir.

I thought you did that so well, Mr. 73. Could I have your autograph? :wub:

Can I give you some spit? :huh:

I'll take the blow on the head! :smash:

That's the worst thing you can do to anybody. You could have broken my bloody nose! :hockeygoon:

Your own hooter's a beaut. No pruning necessary. :kisshug:

Yes. Well, there's a reason it's... like it is, Brian. :wub:

And she smiled quietly to herself. :cheerleader:

What's that, Vera? :o

It's a bazooka. :cool:

Good thing I didn't say anything about the dirty knife!

Oh, I don't think it's a proper restaurant unless they give you finger bowls. :tsk:

Oh, oh. No more buttered scones for me, Mater. I'm off to play the grand piano. :eyeroll:

:facepalm: So anyway, Beethoven was rather glad when he went deaf.

Episode Two of "The Death of Mary, Queen of Scots", can be heard on Radio Four almost immediately. :P

Liberal rubbish! What do you want with your jugged fish, Klaus? :unsure:

Quiche lorraine for me, please...and a soup of the day. :drool:
  • Like 1

Mario, how super to see you. How are the lovely family? Please give your little daughter this. :macallan: Thank you. And just two lovely coffees, please.
  • Like 1

Mario, how super to see you. How are the lovely family? Please give your little daughter this. :macallan: Thank you. And just two lovely coffees, please.

I'll have the lot! :outtahere:

No more sherry for me, don't you know. Warner House beat Badger House for the Second Cuppa. :chickendance:
  • Like 1

No more sherry for me, don't you know. Warner House beat Badger House for the Second Cuppa. :chickendance:

You're a very silly man and I'm not going to interview you. :no:
  • Like 1

Excuse me...can I borrow that, please? Thank you. :blah: These trees behind me now were planted over forty years ago...
  • Like 1

Excuse me...can I borrow that, please? Thank you. :blah: These trees behind me now were planted over forty years ago...

We had considered a version of Michael Stewart's speech on Nigeria and there were several votes on the Committee for a staging of Herr Willi Brandt's visit to East Germany. :bump:
  • Like 1

We had considered a version of Michael Stewart's speech on Nigeria and there were several votes on the Committee for a staging of Herr Willi Brandt's visit to East Germany. :bump:

:facepalm: Transmitting bland garbage.
  • Like 1

No, it's the end of the series, they must be running out of ideas. :yes:
  • Like 2

Who are you? You're an out-of-work writer? Well, you're fired. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

One day you'll learn there's more to life than culture! There's dirt and smoke and good honest sweat!

• Like 2

One day you'll learn there's more to life than culture! There's dirt and smoke and good honest sweat!

Oh yeah. Right. Ah, OK, ah, how much experience in journalism? :blah:
  • Like 2

I nearly got in at Hendon...

• Like 2

Oh shut up Melford, there's always next year. :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

Once in the sewer, timing will be of the essence. There is a Roman feast later in the evening, so we must move fast, and don't wear your best sandals. :no:
  • Like 1

Once in the sewer, timing will be of the essence. There is a Roman feast later in the evening, so we must move fast, and don't wear your best sandals. :no:

Oh, I have got a little green pinny I could wear. :coy:
  • Like 1

I waggled me wig! ;)
  • Like 1

I waggled me wig! ;)

Where did you get that, Mac Fisheries? :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

I waggled me wig! ;)

You shouldn't have said that, sir. :bang bang: You've hurt his feelings now.
  • Like 2

I waggled me wig! ;)

What I meant was... :tongue:
  • Like 2

I waggled me wig! ;)

What I meant was... :tongue:

Look what you've done to him! He's worked his fingers to the bone to make this place what it is! :tsk:

• Like 2

Well he did do that, yeah. He was a hard man. Vicious but fair.

Now. I've got a tiara...you've got one...you've got one of the boxes...you've got one...anyone else got a tiara? :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Well he did do that, yeah. He was a hard man. Vicious but fair.

Now. I've got a tiara...you've got one...you've got one of the boxes...you've got one...anyone else got a tiara? :outtahere:

I've got a second-hand apron...

And I suppose as his eldest son it must go to me. :cool:
  • Like 1