You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Well we'd better do it again, there's obviously been a bit of a muddle. :pokercards: Oh dear. Best of three? Right, well I've got the shortest straw. So I decide what means we use to decide who's going to do... to... to... to er .... to do the thing ... to do the right thing. :eh:

But only if you be man of valour, for death awaits you with nasty, big, pointy teeth. :ph34r:

This is the moment for Habbakuk to get out his prong. :poke:

Where were you? We could have mopped up that Tudor shop. :eyeroll:

:no: Dorothy, you're in charge of security and liason for this operation.

By the way, do you do lunches? :P

I do wish you'd listen, Robert. It's perfectly simple. If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move your brother's clothes down to the lower peg. You simply collect his note before lunch, after you've done your scripture prep, when you've written your letter home, before rest, move your own clothes onto the lower peg, greet the visitors, and report to Mr. Viney that you've had your chit signed. :beathorse:

Oh. Phew. I thought my number was on that one. :fuckwithadmin:

No, they`re all number three. :tsk:

And now it's Mrs David Barker riding 'Atalanta' Number 3. :D-13:

I haven't got time to go chasing after him, there's violence to be done. :whip:
  • Like 1

Well we'd better do it again, there's obviously been a bit of a muddle. :pokercards: Oh dear. Best of three? Right, well I've got the shortest straw. So I decide what means we use to decide who's going to do... to... to... to er .... to do the thing ... to do the right thing. :eh:

But only if you be man of valour, for death awaits you with nasty, big, pointy teeth. :ph34r:

I do wish you'd listen, Robert. It's perfectly simple. If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move your brother's clothes down to the lower peg. You simply collect his note before lunch, after you've done your scripture prep, when you've written your letter home, before rest, move your own clothes onto the lower peg, greet the visitors, and report to Mr. Viney that you've had your chit signed. :beathorse:

And the blood can go spurting psssshhhh, in slow motion. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Another bucket for monsieur... and perhaps a hose. M-hm. :yes:
  • Like 1

:yes: Buckets of blood pouring out of people's heads.
  • Like 1

:no: They don't do it like that! They take it from your arm! Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

:no: They don't do it like that! They take it from your arm!

Oooh, I wouldn't like that, that'd take all the mystery out of life. :smash:
  • Like 1

M-hmm. Well, it's nothing very special. Uh, try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations. :hug2:
  • Like 1

M-hmm. Well, it's nothing very special. Uh, try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations. :hug2:

That's it, is it? It's not particularly silly, is it? :huh:
  • Like 1

I'm afraid our regular psychiatrist hasn't come round this morning and I've got an ego block which is in turn making my wife over-assertive and getting us both into a state of depressive neurosis. :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

I'm afraid our regular psychiatrist hasn't come round this morning and I've got an ego block which is in turn making my wife over-assertive and getting us both into a state of depressive neurosis. :eyeroll:

Can we have your livers, then? :drool:
  • Like 1

Can we have your livers, then? :drool:

Och, I dinna like to... they were kinda personal... but I will. :coy:
  • Like 1

Oh, jolly good. Thanks very much. You will get expenses. :ebert:

No, no, sir, it's alright, we don't morally censor you, we just want the money. :fury:

Beautiful wayward curlicued banknotes, filigreed copper plating cheeks by jowl with tumbly rubbing gently against the terse leather of beautifully balanced bank books. :)
  • Like 1

No, no, sir, it's alright, we don't morally censor you, we just want the money. :fury:

Beautiful wayward curlicued banknotes, filigreed copper plating cheeks by jowl with tumbly rubbing gently against the terse leather of beautifully balanced bank books. :)

Oh, well, I'd like to buy a copy of an 'Illustrated History of False Teeth'. :D Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

Oh, well, I'd like to buy a copy of an 'Illustrated History of False Teeth'. :D

What a rotten ending. :hockeygoon:
  • Like 1

Well, you're fired. Roll the credits. Produced by Irving C. Saltzberg Jnr. of Irving C. Saltzberg Productions Ltd. and Saltzberg Art Films, Oil, Real Estate, Banking and Prostitution Inc. :smoke:
  • Like 1

Well, you're fired. Roll the credits. Produced by Irving C. Saltzberg Jnr. of Irving C. Saltzberg Productions Ltd. and Saltzberg Art Films, Oil, Real Estate, Banking and Prostitution Inc. :smoke:

Another way we can drive people away from the cinema is by showing you advertisements. :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Another way we can drive people away from the cinema is by showing you advertisements. :facepalm:

Using this white car to represent engine deposits, and this black car to represent Shrill`s new additive GLC9424075 - after 6pm 9424077 - we can see how the engine deposits are pushed off the face of the earth by the superior forces available to Shrill. :cool:
  • Like 1

Using this white car to represent engine deposits, and this black car to represent Shrill`s new additive GLC9424075 - after 6pm 9424077 - we can see how the engine deposits are pushed off the face of the earth by the superior forces available to Shrill. :cool:

:tsk: Replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m.
  • Like 1

Well, we often play like that... Jocasta plays on the side receiving service. :banana:
  • Like 1

Well, we often play like that... Jocasta plays on the side receiving service. :banana:

Rotten. Rotten. You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. :facepalm: :cheerleader:
  • Like 1

Rotten. Rotten. You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. :facepalm: :cheerleader:

:no: You haven't had both your legs blown off! Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

:no:You haven't had both your legs blown off!

If I could walk that way :yay: sorry.
  • Like 1

:no:You haven't had both your legs blown off!

If I could walk that way :yay: sorry.

:facepalm: Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1