You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

He looked everywhere. Under the stones and behind the bushes. And Mr. Squirrel helped him by looking up in the trees, and Mr. Badger helped him by looking under the ground... :unsure:

He's a wonderful boy this, he's got this really enormous talent, this really huge talent. :notworthy:

I hit the ball first time and there it was in the back of the net. :smoke:

Oh. I don't like it. It's too simple, too clear cut. I'd better wait. :sigh: No, too simple, too clear cut.

Cut, cut, cut, blood, spurt, artery, murder. :drool:

It's all right. It's not because of anything serious. :sundog:
  • Like 1

He looked everywhere. Under the stones and behind the bushes. And Mr. Squirrel helped him by looking up in the trees, and Mr. Badger helped him by looking under the ground... :unsure:

He's a wonderful boy this, he's got this really enormous talent, this really huge talent. :notworthy:

Oh. I don't like it. It's too simple, too clear cut. I'd better wait. :sigh: No, too simple, too clear cut.

Couldn't we park on a double yellow line? :fury:
  • Like 1

:no: I'd like to see more fairy stories about the police.
  • Like 1

The BBC would like to apologize to the police about the character of Police Constable Pan-Am. :coy:
  • Like 1

The BBC would like to apologize to the police about the character of Police Constable Pan-Am. :coy:

:| That's Mr. Kamikaze, the pilot, he's very nice really, but make sure he stays clear of battleships.
  • Like 1

:| That's Mr. Kamikaze, the pilot, he's very nice really, but make sure he stays clear of battleships.

The British Airline Pilots Association would like to point out that it takes a chap six years to become a fully qualified airline pilot, and not two. :tsk:
  • Like 1

The British Airline Pilots Association would like to point out that it takes a chap six years to become a fully qualified airline pilot, and not two. :tsk:

You stupid git. I meant how long is it that we've been in the lifeboat? You've destroyed the atmosphere now. :facepalm:
  • Like 1

You stupid git. I meant how long is it that we've been in the lifeboat? You've destroyed the atmosphere now. :facepalm:

Here to play Trajkovski's first concerto in Palermo is the world-famous soloist Gianluigi Donnarumma. :boohoo:
  • Like 1

Here to play Trajkovski's first concerto in Palermo is the world-famous soloist Gianluigi Donnarumma. :boohoo:

You get the laugh. You get all the laughs. And now for the custard pie in the mush. It's not my mush - it's your mush. It's your laugh - it's your laugh mate - not mine. It's your bleeding laugh. :tsk:
  • Like 1

You get the laugh. You get all the laughs. And now for the custard pie in the mush. It's not my mush - it's your mush. It's your laugh - it's your laugh mate - not mine. It's your bleeding laugh. :tsk:

Wasn't that just great, ladies and gentlemen? Wait a minute. We've got something else I just know you're going to love. Yes, sir. :NP:
  • Like 1

Wasn't that just great, ladies and gentlemen? Wait a minute. We've got something else I just know you're going to love. Yes, sir. :NP:

:yes: Turn the paper over - turn the paper over keeping your eye on the camel, and paste down the edge of the sailor's uniform, until the word 'Maudling' is almost totally obscured. :cheerleader:
  • Like 1

:yes: Turn the paper over - turn the paper over keeping your eye on the camel, and paste down the edge of the sailor's uniform, until the word 'Maudling' is almost totally obscured. :cheerleader:

:guitar: It's just the incidental music for that post.
  • Like 1

No, no Robert. I must do it myself... it's my last chance with TRF, I can't throw it away. I've got to do it... for 73... for Sun & Moon... I've got to go through with it. :blah:
  • Like 1

No, no Robert. I must do it myself... it's my last chance with TRF, I can't throw it away. I've got to do it... for 73... for Sun & Moon... I've got to go through with it. :blah:

And he's off, it's the first word...it is a piece of meaningless scribble. Oh dear, what a disappointing start. :|
  • Like 1

And he's off, it's the first word...it is a piece of meaningless scribble. Oh dear, what a disappointing start. :|

Here you see some Chicago comic actors engaged in a life or death struggle with a rather weak ending. This is typical of the zany madcap world of the irresistible kooky funster. :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Here you see some Chicago comic actors engaged in a life or death struggle with a rather weak ending. This is typical of the zany madcap world of the irresistible kooky funster. :facepalm:

Well, they've had very bad luck on the tour so far. There was that crippling defeat at the hands of The Three Stooges. :poke:
  • Like 1

I see, well, you want our 'Life and Soul of the Party' tape then, I think. :LMAO:

And now for something completely different - a man with a tape recorder up his brother's nose. :clap:
  • Like 1

I see, well, you want our 'Life and Soul of the Party' tape then, I think. :LMAO:

And now for something completely different - a man with a tape recorder up his brother's nose. :clap:

Now, when I've got these antlers on - when I've got these antlers on I am dictating and when I take them off :moose: I am not dictating.
  • Like 1

Now, when I've got these antlers on - when I've got these antlers on I am dictating and when I take them off :moose: I am not dictating.

Mynd you, moose bites Kan be pretty nasti. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

I'm up to here with it, I'm sick to death. I can't take you any longer so I've come to see it. :rage:
  • Like 1

I'm up to here with it, I'm sick to death. I can't take you any longer so I've come to see it. :rage:

Yes, well, what we normally suggest for a beginner such as yourself is that you put your alarm clock back ten minutes in the morning, so you can wake up, look at the clock and use the phrase immediately. :givebeer:
  • Like 1

Yes, well, what we normally suggest for a beginner such as yourself is that you put your alarm clock back ten minutes in the morning, so you can wake up, look at the clock and use the phrase immediately. :givebeer:

Well, I feel that they have missed the whole point of my disease. :spitwater:
  • Like 1

:sigh: If you want to get anything done in this country, you've got to complain till you're blue in the mouth.
  • Like 1

:sigh: If you want to get anything done in this country, you've got to complain till you're blue in the mouth.

Good, well lets have a look at it, shall we? Oh damn, damn, damn, damn... damn this wretched bag... oh the wretched, damn, bloody, little bag. It's the one thing I hate about being a doctor - it's this wretched bloody little bag! :boohoo:
  • Like 1