You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Oh, jolly good. Thanks very much. You will get expenses. :ebert:

No, no, sir, it's alright, we don't morally censor you, we just want the money. :fury:

Beautiful wayward curlicued banknotes, filigreed copper plating cheeks by jowl with tumbly rubbing gently against the terse leather of beautifully balanced bank books. :)

Oh, well, I'd like to buy a copy of an 'Illustrated History of False Teeth'. :D

What a rotten ending. :hockeygoon:

Well, you're fired. Roll the credits. Produced by Irving C. Saltzberg Jnr. of Irving C. Saltzberg Productions Ltd. and Saltzberg Art Films, Oil, Real Estate, Banking and Prostitution Inc. :smoke:

Another way we can drive people away from the cinema is by showing you advertisements. :facepalm:

Using this white car to represent engine deposits, and this black car to represent Shrill`s new additive GLC9424075 - after 6pm 9424077 - we can see how the engine deposits are pushed off the face of the earth by the superior forces available to Shrill. :cool:

:tsk: Replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m.

Well, we often play like that... Jocasta plays on the side receiving service. :banana:

Rotten. Rotten. You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. :facepalm: :cheerleader:

:no:You haven't had both your legs blown off!

If I could walk that way :yay: sorry.

:facepalm: Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken.

Ah, I'm terrible sorry, it's not in fact 'Match of the Day', it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie. :heart: :hockey: :heart:
  • Like 1

No, no, sir, it's alright, we don't morally censor you, we just want the money. :fury:

Beautiful wayward curlicued banknotes, filigreed copper plating cheeks by jowl with tumbly rubbing gently against the terse leather of beautifully balanced bank books. :)

Well, you're fired. Roll the credits. Produced by Irving C. Saltzberg Jnr. of Irving C. Saltzberg Productions Ltd. and Saltzberg Art Films, Oil, Real Estate, Banking and Prostitution Inc. :smoke:

Another way we can drive people away from the cinema is by showing you advertisements. :facepalm:

Using this white car to represent engine deposits, and this black car to represent Shrill`s new additive GLC9424075 - after 6pm 9424077 - we can see how the engine deposits are pushed off the face of the earth by the superior forces available to Shrill. :cool:

Well, we often play like that... Jocasta plays on the side receiving service. :banana:

Rotten. Rotten. You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. :facepalm: :cheerleader:

:facepalm: Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken.

Ah, I'm terrible sorry, it's not in fact 'Match of the Day', it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie. :heart: :hockey: :heart:

And now they've got to take the bras off from the front, this is really difficult, this is really the most, the most difficult part of the entire competition. :doh:
  • Like 1

And now they've got to take the bras off from the front, this is really difficult, this is really the most, the most difficult part of the entire competition. :doh:

It should send you back to Botty with a big...lead. :blush:
  • Like 1

There now follows a Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the Wood Party. :16ton:
  • Like 1

There now follows a Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the Wood Party. :16ton:

Forty thousand acres of virgin forest. By 1980, this will have risen to two hundred thousand acres of soft woods. :boo hiss:
  • Like 1

Forty thousand acres of virgin forest. By 1980, this will have risen to two hundred thousand acres of soft woods. :boo hiss:

'AND NOW THE TEN SECONDS OF SEX' :mwah: 'ALL RIGHT, YOU CAN STOP NOW' :oops:
  • Like 1

'AND NOW THE TEN SECONDS OF SEX' :mwah: 'ALL RIGHT, YOU CAN STOP NOW' :oops:

Who's giving the orders round here? You're a greengrocer. I'm an insurance salesman. :cool:
  • Like 1

:yes: I've come about your special fully comprehensive motor insurance policy offer.

Oh, oh. I'm sorry. This is abuse. :bitchslap: No, you want room 12A, next door.

This isn't a lifeboat, dear. This is 24, Parker Street. :unsure:
  • Like 1

:yes: I've come about your special fully comprehensive motor insurance policy offer.

Police have sealed off the area, and Scotland Yard's crack inspector is with me now. :blah: :gumby:
  • Like 1

Police have sealed off the area, and Scotland Yard's crack inspector is with me now. :blah: :gumby:

I'm charging you with illegal possession of whatever we happen to have down there. Right. Lunar module calling Buzz Aldrin. Come in. :hi:
  • Like 1

I'm charging you with illegal possession of whatever we happen to have down there. Right. Lunar module calling Buzz Aldrin. Come in. :hi:

We're thirty thousand light years from galactic central point. :scared:
  • Like 1

We decided to risk it 'cause they always say they're going to widen it there. Yes, well just by the intersection there where the A372 joins up. There's plenty of room to widen it there, there's only grass verges. They could get another six feet, knock down that hospital. :rage:
  • Like 1

We decided to risk it 'cause they always say they're going to widen it there. Yes, well just by the intersection there where the A372 joins up. There's plenty of room to widen it there, there's only grass verges. They could get another six feet, knock down that hospital. :rage:

Well, that's not the way we do things here, right! :bitchslap: Get on at the double. One, two, three...
  • Like 1

Well, that's not the way we do things here, right! :bitchslap: Get on at the double. One, two, three...

Right! One... two... five! :facepalm:
  • Like 1

And they're off. :gumby: :gumby: :gumby: Ah no, they're not. No, they didn't realize they were supposed to start.
  • Like 1

And they're off. :gumby: :gumby: :gumby: Ah no, they're not. No, they didn't realize they were supposed to start.

Well it all started with the organist losing his clothes as he sat down at the organ, and after this had happened and we had seen the titles of the show we saw Biggles dictating a leter to his secretary who thought he was Spanish and who he referred to as a 'harlot' and a 'woman of the night' although she preferred to be called a 'courtesan'. :whipgirl:
  • Like 1

Well it all started with the organist losing his clothes as he sat down at the organ, and after this had happened and we had seen the titles of the show we saw Biggles dictating a leter to his secretary who thought he was Spanish and who he referred to as a 'harlot' and a 'woman of the night' although she preferred to be called a 'courtesan'. :whipgirl:

In 1970, Monty Python's Flying Circus lay in ruins. :rose:
  • Like 1

Behind me you can hear the thud of mortars and the high-pitched whine of rockets, as the battle for control of this volatile thread shakes the foundations of this forum. :scared:
  • Like 1

Behind me you can hear the thud of mortars and the high-pitched whine of rockets, as the battle for control of this volatile thread shakes the foundations of this forum. :scared:

Even the police (73) began to sit up and take notice. :eh:
  • Like 1

He sleeps all night :zzz: and he works all day :joker: .
  • Like 1

Has he been? :codger:
  • Like 1

He's just flown into London today, he's Mr Ali "73" Bayan, he's with us in the studio tonight and he's stark raving mad. :crazy:
  • Like 1

He's just flown into London today, he's Mr Ali "73" Bayan, he's with us in the studio tonight and he's stark raving mad. :crazy:

And Lulu will be tackling the Old Man of Hoy. :banghead:
  • Like 1