You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Well, I've been in the city all my life and I'm as alert and active as I've ever been. :yay: :cheerleader: :zzz: :rose:

Every morning, he jogs the forty-seven miles from his home in Reigate, to the Government's Pesticide Research Center at Shoreham. Nobody knows why. :blink:
  • Like 1

Well, I've been in the city all my life and I'm as alert and active as I've ever been. :yay: :cheerleader: :zzz: :rose:

Every morning, he jogs the forty-seven miles from his home in Reigate, to the Government's Pesticide Research Center at Shoreham. Nobody knows why. :blink:

We can't go on much longer, sir. We haven't eaten since the fifth day. :rage:
  • Like 1

All right, Medwin, let's see you get over that horse. Pick your feet up, Medwin. Come on, boy. :cheerleader: :codger: :cheerleader:
  • Like 1

All right, Medwin, let's see you get over that horse. Pick your feet up, Medwin. Come on, boy. :cheerleader: :codger: :cheerleader:

No, I shall deny that to the last breath in my body. :facepalm: Oh. Sorry, yes. :yes:
  • Like 1

No, I shall deny that to the last breath in my body. :facepalm: Oh. Sorry, yes. :yes:

:eyeroll: I thought it better to consult a man with some professional qualifications, rather than rely on the possibly confused testimony of a passer-by.
  • Like 1

:eyeroll: I thought it better to consult a man with some professional qualifications, rather than rely on the possibly confused testimony of a passer-by.

Tell me, how do they put budgies down then? :eh:
  • Like 1

Well, isn't that extraordinary? We were just talking about death only five minutes ago. You know, whether death is really the end. :unsure:
  • Like 1

Well, isn't that extraordinary? We were just talking about death only five minutes ago. You know, whether death is really the end. :unsure:

No, I feel fine, actually, sir. I'll-uh, I'll just stay here, then, shall I, sir? Yeah. :huh:
  • Like 1

No, I feel fine, actually, sir. I'll-uh, I'll just stay here, then, shall I, sir? Yeah. :huh:

:yes: You'd better wait here. I'll get a cloth.
  • Like 1

:no: Ah, no thank you. We're not Church people, thank you.
  • Like 1

Sarah :whipgirl: today's diocesan lovely is enough to make any chap go down on his knees.
  • Like 1

Sarah :whipgirl: today's diocesan lovely is enough to make any chap go down on his knees.

:sigh: :Oh my back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

:sigh: :Oh my back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office.

This was Kevin Francis before last season's 'Trim Jeans Play of the Month'. :codger: See Kevin has slipped into his slenderizing garment and is inflating it with the handy little pump provided. Three acts and a few special torso exercises later... :blaze:
  • Like 1

:sigh: :Oh my back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office.

This was Kevin Francis before last season's 'Trim Jeans Play of the Month'. :codger: See Kevin has slipped into his slenderizing garment and is inflating it with the handy little pump provided. Three acts and a few special torso exercises later... :blaze:

:facepalm: He's fallen off his bicycle on the B2127 just outside Ewhurst, trying to get a short cut through to Dorking via Gomslake and Peashall. :hug2:
  • Like 1

:facepalm: He's fallen off his bicycle on the B2127 just outside Ewhurst, trying to get a short cut through to Dorking via Gomslake and Peashall. :hug2:

Perhaps a shorter pump is the answer. Decided to wear short trousers from now on. :blush:
  • Like 1

Perhaps a shorter pump is the answer. Decided to wear short trousers from now on. :blush:

:sundog: My, isn`t it hot in here. :hail:
  • Like 1

:o What? I'm not taking me trousers off on TRF. Who do you think I am?
  • Like 1

This man is Ernest laughedatbytime... writer of jokes. In a few moments, he will have written the funniest joke in the world... and, as a consequence, he will die ... laughing. :rose:
  • Like 1

This man is Ernest laughedatbytime... writer of jokes. In a few moments, he will have written the funniest joke in the world... and, as a consequence, he will die ... laughing. :rose:

The Minister of Technology today met the three Russian leaders to discuss a 4 million pound airliner deal. :LMAO:
  • Like 1

The Minister of Technology today met the three Russian leaders to discuss a 4 million pound airliner deal. :LMAO:

:laughing guy: It was rather witty, wasn't it? Where's my gin? :martini:
  • Like 1

He looked everywhere. Under the stones and behind the bushes. And Mr. Squirrel helped him by looking up in the trees, and Mr. Badger helped him by looking under the ground... :unsure:
  • Like 1

He looked everywhere. Under the stones and behind the bushes. And Mr. Squirrel helped him by looking up in the trees, and Mr. Badger helped him by looking under the ground... :unsure:

He's a wonderful boy this, he's got this really enormous talent, this really huge talent. :notworthy:
  • Like 1

He's a wonderful boy this, he's got this really enormous talent, this really huge talent. :notworthy:

I hit the ball first time and there it was in the back of the net. :smoke:
  • Like 1

Oh. I don't like it. It's too simple, too clear cut. I'd better wait. :sigh: No, too simple, too clear cut.
  • Like 1

Oh. I don't like it. It's too simple, too clear cut. I'd better wait. :sigh: No, too simple, too clear cut.

Cut, cut, cut, blood, spurt, artery, murder. :drool:
  • Like 1